Does anyone else’s ESPN app lag?

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Every event, it gets all choppy. It’s essentially unwatchable.

It’s usually hit or miss. Figured it was my internet…

Not lag, but on my phone and ipad it sometimes just spins a loading circle and never loads the video stream. I’ll force close the app and reload and it works usually.

Spanish stream works better for me usually, but English is on point today.

Based on this I'm guessing it's based on viewer #?

Sometimes my PPV doesn't load until after Rogan and Anik stop talking... So it works just fine. ;)

That’s everyone. I guess I’ll just watch it tomorrow. I do t recall it doing that when I watch it the day after.

You pay for a service that doesn't work. File a complaint. Every time it buffers and you can watch any other stream without issue, contact them. Or just keep paying the increase for a broken product.

Sometimes. I just come out the app then go back in. And that normally fixes it for me.

I don't think I ever had problems with ESPN+ on iPod or Apple TV aside from getting the live video running initially. No freezing or pixel low res like on Bellator, DAZN.

Not lag, but on my phone and ipad it sometimes just spins a loading circle and never loads the video stream. I’ll force close the app and reload and it works usually.
That's what I had too.

Every event, it gets all choppy. It’s essentially unwatchable.
Do you have Facebook or other stuff "phoning home" in the background and using up your bandwidth? I saw multiple articles suggesting deleting Facebook because it does stuff in the background you don't know about and end up with slower internet because of it.

Like the app freezes or lags. Just froze during commercial between rounds. Then I come out and back in. And its a replay of the ko. Wtf

horrible on iPhone and iPad but runs perfect on MacBook Pro

It's not your internet bro. It's ESPN's app. It's garbage. Doesn't matter how fast your internet speed is. Obviously there's a lot of people who don't experience these issues but no matter the event, there's millions of people who complain about the glitchyness.

Back