Bet the house on TJ Dillashaw

Darius0995

I'd rather be a blind moth.
@purple
Reaction score

TJ returning home, just observe the overall calmness in his demeanour as well as the potent accuracy of his jab cross combo. Look at how his footwork correlates instinctively with every other moving part; a systematic machine adapting to its environments and dynamically calculating/adjusting with ease.

Sorry Sandhagen stans... but this one is a wrap.

Those bright lights didn't do any favors. He looked washed out and bloated until the camera got closer.
Gonna be a fun fight but not pulling for someone who should have been let go.

I’m pulling for TJ in this fight as well. Sandhagen is an extremely tough comeback fight after a 2 year layoff. It’s going to be fireworks.

(although the basic footwork and slow shadowboxing in that vid do him zero favors lol). Still War TJ!

I think TJ might starch Sandhagen, and I'm gonna probably put some money on it.

Nice shadow box from the snake

I'm going with Sandhagen. Use to be a TJ supporter until the EPO pop. Looking back at his last few fights it's obvious to me now that he was juiced to the gills.

Nice shadow box from the snake
m1BDWul.gif

I wonder how much of a speed advantage will TJ have in there tonight? He's got to be a little faster than Sandhagen, right? And how his cardio will hold up natty after the layoff. I want Sandhagen to win, and I think he's gonna get the stoppage by rd4. It is Margarita time :)

Back