Sean Strickland has words for Sean O Malley

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“You know what I’d like to say man, and no one is talking about this, but how much of a b*tch is Sean O’Malley? I feel like no one is talking about that. He got a f*cking tattoo of like ’69’ on his shoulder. What a f*cking b*tch, man. Like f*ck bro, you got a tattoo of a rapper’s name who was convicted of videotaping an underage girl.

“Like Sean O’Malley, what the f*ck is wrong with you bro? Have you been hit in the head too much, or are you just that much of an idiot? I just wanted to rant in a public forum and just tell him to f*ck himself. I don’t like to insult people that aren’t van-sized, but that needed to be said.”

Sean Strickland has really made a fan of me these past few months, dude says what’s on his mind and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He’s spot on here as well.

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/07/strickland-puts-sean-omalley-on-blast-over-6ix9ine-tattoo/

Eh, Getting 69 was rather silly. More power to him I guess.

I had to read about this 6ix9ine (?) Snitched, I guess. How’s this guy still alive?

Music is atrocious. No question after that comment.

Edit: Upon further reading. Yikes…

Sean vs Sean @125. Strickland goes quad amputee to make weight and still wins via leg kicks. Remember you saw it here first.

" I don’t like to insult people that aren’t van-sized"

Love it. Conman could learn a thing or two.

69 is something I referred to decades before O'Malley, Strickland or 6ix9ine were born.

Back