News Sterling reveals 1st title defense with Yan on Oct 30, and calls out TJ & Sandhagen

Already looking past Yan eh? I think he's still recovering from that horrible concussion
Aljo.gif

Hopefully he can bring that confidence to the Yan fight, Aljo going to need it.

You saying 1st Title defense because he has to beat Yan to become the champ?

Tweet won't age well after he gets finished soon.

Technically hes got belt so this is his 1st title defense <45>

Am confused. Does he plan on fighting Yan before then? Says he's going to do it in 3 then fight winner of tonight

Yea hes saying he fights peter 10/30 and he wants winner of TJ/Cory fight after

Aljo actually comes across as a somewhat likable dude here. Which is shocking cause normally I see him n immediately want to punch him in the face.

His time off just made us forgot that horrible conclusion in their last fight for quite some time. And let's be real, this is actually just his 2nd title shot. He was handed the title via technicality.

Yea hes saying he fights peter 10/30 and he wants winner of TJ/Cory fight after
ahh, clarity. Thanks
Thought he just brushed off Yan to replace him with one of those 2 names.

You saying 1st Title defense because he has to beat Yan to become the champ?

Tweet won't age well after he gets finished soon.
Nah, his first title defense was against Yan after being Sandhagen.

Regardless of what you thin of the dude, I like the fact that Merab/Al/Sterling are all so tight, infact most of the Longo dudes seem tight.

This guy is such a douche. He is just keeping up a facade because he knows he is a paper champ who shouldn't have a belt, and that he will get thumped by Yan again. Good riddance to this waste of oxygen.

He may be a goof but he is still a great fighter hope the second fight is a banger

ahh, clarity. Thanks
Thought he just brushed off Yan to replace him with one of those 2 names.

He actually did try to do that lol. For a while he was trying to set up a TJ fight or one with Cejudo. He did some interviews and pushed for it. But obviously Dana said hell no, you need to rematch Yan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back