Good Test For Dan Hooker

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Thiago Moises is calling out Dan.

Dan said he needs an opponent and that he didn't care about rankings this time. Let's see if he takes this.

Islam deserves a higher ranked opponent than Dan but if Dan puts on an impressive performance maybe he can justify a top 10 opponent for his next fight after Moises.

Book it Dana!

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...wing-loss-to-islam-makhachev-at-ufc-vegas-31/

“Now a fight that would make sense would be me against Dan Hooker since Dan Hooker said he wanted the winner of my fight with Makhachev, but he comes from two losses, I think he and I make sense. He wanted to win this fight, but he’s coming off two losses and I don’t think it would make sense to him. He has a big name, is well-positioned in the rankings, it’s a fight I would really like to do right now. I believe it’s a fighting style that favors me, Dan Hooker is a good striker, has a good reach, but I believe I would win by submission,” Moises said.

The only fight to make, and it should be the opening PPV fight when Charly Olives fights Poirier.

Nice idea, but Champion Olivera needs to be booked NOW to defend.

Nobody should have to wait,,, because the champion is ready to take a fight right fucking now.

There are plenty of top lightweights ready to challenge.

The division should not wait for either Conor or Dustin. Dustin took his red panty night and I respect him for that... He's set. But holding up the division so he can rest up is not cool... He can keep his #1 contender status and fight whoever is champ when he is ready.

Nice idea, but Champion Olivera needs to be booked NOW to defend.

Nobody should have to wait,,, because the champion is ready to take a fight right fucking now.

There are plenty of top lightweights ready to challenge.

The division should not wait for either Conor or Dustin. Dustin took his red panty night and I respect him for that... He's set. But holding up the division so he can rest up is not cool... He can keep his #1 contender status and fight whoever is champ when he is ready.

Good point. I forgot how injured Mac is and the time he'll need off.

He wants to fight on the NZ card so it would be dependent on Moises being ready to go by then

New Zealand equivalent of SATs is what I expected to see here, left disappointed. Hooker gonna need a different career if he keeps losinating. I'm fine with him and wish him the best but that ass beating from Barboza is engrained in the brain forever.

Hooker can't fight anyone with ground game, he was so scared of the TD against Chandler we saw what happened.

Problem is Hooker also struggles against good strikers though

I agree, time for Hooker to fight backwards in the rankings.
he will. He won't lose that much ranking and he probably think its slim pickings lol. I would be surprise if didn't backfire on him. A lot of his career moves landed him great opportunities but ultimately backfired on him.

Back