Jones vs Ngannou, Poirier vs Oliveira, Adesayna vs Whitiker

jjthenextchamp1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just started betting on fights a couple of weeks ago. For some reason on FanDuel and Draft Kings these 3 fights are listed with dates for later this year. I don't know if that is a common practice or if they know something, the general public doesn't. What is the reason for listing fights that have not been announced and if you had to bet which one which fighter do you think is most likely to win their fight, of the 3? ( I searched sherdog and couldn't find any info on this)

I just started betting on fights a couple of weeks ago. For some reason on FanDuel and Draft Kings these 3 fights are listed with dates for later this year. I don't know if that is a common practice or if they know something, the general public doesn't. What is the reason for listing fights that have not been announced and if you had to bet which one which fighter do you think is most likely to win their fight, of the 3? ( I searched sherdog and couldn't find any info on this)

They just want to feel out the sentiment of casuals like you to set the odds and make big bucks once the fights are actually scheduled

It’s common practice to list odds for fights that haven’t been signed or announced. Don’t read too much into it. 2 of those are likely to happen by the end of the year. The other is very unlikely.

website take futures bets. it happenes all the time with boxing 2

Poirier to me is the most likely to win. I'm not sold on Oliviera being the best LW. Adesanya beating Whitiker would be #2, and I would never bet on Jones losing until he actually loses.

Back