50-45 TJ

ff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
TJ's camp knows about the 30% TD defense of Sandhagen & knows how good he is on the feet so they'll approach the same way they approach the Lineker fight otherwise they are risking it

I think this is gonna be a domination fight. Either Sandman blasts him out early or TJ outclasses him for 5 rounds.

Tj's only chance is mixing the striking with grappling for sure. He's got to get it to the ground or he's going to be picked apart

I see a tough fight early but T.J will take over winning unanimous decision.

As long as Sandhagen keeps getting up I don't think the TDD will be as much of an issue.

Hope TJ puts on a vintage performance

Same here.

ForthrightSameIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

5UpC9W2.gif

TJ's camp knows about the 30% TD defense of Sandhagen & knows how good he is on the feet so they'll approach the same way they approach the Lineker fight otherwise they are risking it

Loll it’s not 2017 anymore, brother. He’ll be destroyed

Dana is using whatever value TJ’s name holds as a stepping stone for Sandhagen (GOAT matchmaker bless)

I mean I think it’s obvious the path to a win for tj is wrestling and if he get some takedowns in the first couple rounds I think that will set the tone and that’s his path to victory. On the flip side sandhagen is really explosive and has ko’d dudes out of no where. If this stays standing I think the odds sandhagen catches tj are good.

Trust. Someone like TJ wouldn’t have accepted this fight if he didn’t know that he has Sandhagen’s number.

50-45 wouldn't surprise me, but I think there are questions about TJ since we haven't seen him in 2 years...

I think this fight looks something like Chandler vs Hooker with TJ playing the part of Chandler.

35 years old
Probably off EPO
Hasn't fought in 2 years
Got finished in his last fight

Now tell me again he's going to 50-45 a top contender...

Back