2 of the best Gustaffson performances in wich he didn t lose

Good stuff, I guess he's making another comeback too vs Paul Craig. If he wins then he's basically in the title hunt again, which he has good chance of doing if he avoids the ground

I can only think of 3 - green Jan (and Gus had to panic wrestle), old Shogun and old Glover. But hey, 2 of them are fighting for the title now.

Ffs @alex21cms is now on his 3rd attempt at spelling which correctly.

Clue above ^^^

I can only think of 3 - green Jan (and Gus had to panic wrestle), old Shogun and old Glover. But hey, 2 of them are fighting for the title now.
Well rather, against Jan Gus for once fought smart. He came from a lengthy layoff due to injury and decided to take the easiest road to victory

jan is pretty mutch the same the only one who has tasted his tdd is jacare a washed up mw and he took him to a split

Damn, you're not allowed to use your wrestling ability in MMA to win a fight? I've been so wrong this whole time, thanks for your valuable insight, my guy.

He looked pretty good against Jimi Manuwa when he had some hype. He can beat black fighters, you guys. Come on.

He cannot beat black American fighters though. We know this for a fact.

He cheated in pretty much all his fights.
I was rooting for Jan but Gus showed that he actually has a good MMA game and outsmarted JAN on a whim, taking the match to where his strengths outweighed his opponent's. You know...the way MMA is supposed to be, not this two guys coming in kickboxing with Muay that rules to see who gets knocked out first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back