Rampage Jackson Vs Shannon Briggs Coming Soon.

kingmob6

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
These two planning on doing Boxing then MMA match.

They be talking a lot of shit. Honestly, I find Shannon Briggs kind of cheesy. Rampage however always been one of my favorites, so many laughs over the years, I will always watch him. He crazy, but I dig his energy. He is a true old-school mma legend.

He acknowledges that he looked horrendous last fight, out of shape and on some sort of medication, but he got shit together and ready to battle.

Damn, Shannon's wife is hot af.

No Cliffs sherdog, this conversation is not something I would want to cliff. Just a bunch of jibba jabba mostly.

“UFC DISCUSSION”

Take this shit to the “has-been” section.

excited for both events. If Rampage KOs him boxing, the MMA won't happen

shits on UFCs PPV attempts

Time stamp of brigg’s wife?
Shannon-Briggs-and-Chan-Briggs-770x629.jpg

What’s Rampage gonna do against a guy who beat prime George Foreman?

<Rodgers1>

Everyone thinks they can promote superfight shows now. The problem is Briggs vs Rampage just sounds so ordinary. The Paul brothers appeal to a whole different audience, far beyond two old plodding fighters that are only popular in their own sports.

Everyone thinks they can promote superfight shows now. The problem is Briggs vs Rampage just sounds so ordinary. The Paul brothers appeal to a whole different audience, far beyond two old plodding fighters that are only popular in their own sports.
you will be entertained though, these dudes got big mouths and will talk and make you laugh. And they are both dawgs, so somebody gonna get KOed. According to the deal, they will do both boxing/mma.

Back