Anyone giving TJ a shot at winning.

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
This is a weird fight for me.. TJ was really good.. popped for juice and had 2 years off... Is he going to come back even close to his former self..Pre-suspension TJ beats Sandhagen IMO.. Not sure about now.

Yup. Might place a small bet on him. He's a decent underdog.

I dont know why anyone wouldn't. Say what you want about the guy. He's still arguably the best striker ever in the division, and coming out looking like Skelator vs Cejudo wasn't a good decision in my book. Cutting an additional 10 pounds when you're in those low weight classes is like an additional 7%. He's still a beast at bantamweight.

If he trains like he used to, then for sure

653578d2aabc152056888cf3f0f3e56a.gif

Maybe the layoff is good for his body after getting knocked out in his last fight. He was looking very TST recently
D2JODYLWwAA51vi.jpg

I always thought it was funny how guys with complete skillsets like him and Whittaker always have weaknesses that aren't skillset related like being injury prone or having a weak chin etc etc. Has there eve been anyone that was a true complete package, skill, talent, and physically?. Other than the obvious guys like Fedor jones gsp etc.

He's going to have to wrestle his ass off initially. It's going to be hard to get inside and test Sandhagen's range. I do think TJ has a shot here but at his age at a smaller weight class, when guys take time off or slow down even a little, they don't fare well. TJ remaining a top tier fighter at this weight class at his age would make him an outlier.

If he wrestles he can win imo, if he stands then I think he'll lose. Here's to hoping he stays standing for most of the fight, because I might have a little money on Cory already.

Anyone that can wrestle has a decent chance against Sandhagen. The big questions are is Dildoshaw really off the gas and if so, how much has it hurt him.

If he looks like he did before the suspension (excluding the Cejudo fight where he nearly killed himself to make weight) then yes.

You can never count TJ out, I think he has a good shot but he'll have to find a way to deal with the reach of Cory

The odds are off. It's worth a small bet for sure imo.

Hope Dillasnake wins,always loved his style. Never understood the hate he was geting for "Snake in the grass" crap. Probably Conrads nuthugers. What i dont understand is HOW is Cody in the same weight class?

Back