Throwback: Eddie Alvarez shuts Conor McGregor down !!

585286.jpg

Then Conor preceded to shut him down in the cage, ruining his career and making him known simply as “that guy Conor destroyed” and not for his impressive career, pre-Conor.
Unfortunately, if you lose to Conor you will be underrated for eternity because all Conor wins must be diminished as much as possible lol

Aldo was considered a potential GOAT before Conor, now nobody even brings him up

Unfortunately, if you lose to Conor you will be underrated for eternity because all Conor wins must be diminished as much as possible lol

Aldo was considered a potential GOAT before Conor, now nobody even brings him up

Aldo is 2nd FW GOAT after Holloway imo.

Yeah but before Conor, he was arguably #1 P4P, and at least brought up in overall GOAT conversations
That's a bit unfair I think.

Aldo showed in his fights after Conor that he was in fact in a steep decline. There was no wear and tear from the Conor fight, a clean, fast KO.

Aldo looked very average in his fights after Conor. Hell, even before that, he looked like he was slowing down a little. That's why people don't talk about him any more.

Aldo showed in his fights after Conor that he was in fact in a steep decline. There was no wear and tear from the Conor fight, a clean, fast KO.

Aldo looked very average in his fights after Conor. Hell, even before that, he looked like he was slowing down a little. That's why people don't talk about him any more.
... you are making my point

The irony is Alvarez might be on welfare a few years after his fighting career is over

steep decline =/= losing to guys with better boxing and cardio than him

Back