Sandhagen vs Dillashaw

r-harper-1

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Great main event ......but not sure I’ll be able to stay awake with the shit that proceeds it .....Any sleeper fights I’m underestimating?

Great main event ......but not sure I’ll be able to stay awake with the shit that proceeds it .....Any sleeper fights I’m underestimating?
Yanez vs Costa

I think the Elkins fight will be a blood-fest.
I think the Barber vs Maverick fight will go the distance and be hard-fought. REALLY hoping Maverick will win as she is decent, honest, truthful, hard-working, sincere, and genuine, and humble. Everything her opponent is evidently not.

....and I have a sneaky feeling Mickey Gall will win, even though he is the Underdog against Jordan Williams.

Yanez is worth watching. Sharp counter striker with KO power and slick defense.

Just reiterating everyone else's opinion that Yanez vs Costa is most likely to win FOTN. These 2 guys come to bang, but with skills and not just to brawl.

OH NO…we LOST AN ASPEN LADD FIGHT!
No!!!!!!!!

said nobody ever.

the MMA God’s have blessed us Gentleman.

Yaniz is the new Masvidal, except he seems to realize that he’s good RIGHT NOW, instead of when he’s 34.

Just sleep early and wake up for the main event, then go back to bed afterwards or have a coffee to stay awake.
I’ll likely have it playing in the background while I get some stuff done ....I’ve been attempting to watch most cards from top to bottom lately ....this one just doesn’t do much for me because I don’t recognize many names ....you guys already have me looking forward to Costa vs Yanez

Yep,

Yanez has a style and attitude made for eventual stardom. Charisma without being too cocky.

the way he walked that last guy into a head kick
Made him basically run away from the hands, turn away from Yanez and walks his face directly into a switch kick.
Yanez is the truth, reminds me of old school Condit and Masvidal, just fun too watch and probably a good guy to learn something from. If he can wrestle any good, I think he matches up nearly perfectly against Dillashaw. We’ll see of course.

Back