Ryan Hall fans are ridiculous/deluded

Doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stop it with this shitty meme of Ryan hall not being able to find an opponent. Two years in a row the UFC gave him one, and twice in a row he pulled out. Nobody is ducking this dork. He fucked over two other fighters who were expecting a paycheck to feed their families then cries on twitter that nobody wants to fight him. He should be happy he's even in the UFC still.

Pulled out against dan ige
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/12/22279260/ryan-hall-injury-ufc-vegas-fight-dan-ige-mma-news
Pulled out against ricardo lamas
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...raws-ufc-featherweight-fight-vs-ricardo-lamas

Just makes you wonder if he sat on his butt to scoot away from those matchups or did he turn and run? Discuss

Sherdog has a weird obsession with this guy. He isn’t a top 20 fighter but people act like he’s a future champ getting ducked by everyone.

Droopy eyes gets pounded out like a french whore by the divisions top talent. Fact.

I saw murmurings of him defeating Khabib....yeah I dont think so

Ryan Hall has fans?
Yea. That Grappling is pretty next level. I know a lot of people gonna lose it but I think its on Khabibs level. Not sure why he cant make it to the Octogon. Dont want to speculate. I will say a lot of guys doing BJJ and Grappling tourneys use a lot of different vitamins and such. So who knows. Would def like to see him fight more. Hes a wizard on the mats

Yea. That Grappling is pretty next level. I know a lot of people gonna lose it but I think its on Khabibs level. Not sure why he cant make it to the Octogon. Dont want to speculate. I will say a lot of guys doing BJJ and Grappling tourneys use a lot of different vitamins and such. So who knows. Would def like to see him fight more. Hes a wizard on the mats
The UFC has done an absolutely HORRIBLE job of promoting Ryan Hall. The guy is still fighting on early prelims. Isn't he still undefeated?

He has a unique personality and fight style and clearly the UFC doesn't know what to do with him. They should embrace his weirdness, play up his bjj and put him in the cage. Give him killers. Let's see if he can deal with elite guys.

If he is turning down fights then make it public and put pressure on him. If guys are ducking him then release the names of whoever ducks. Dana should announce every fighter who ducked a fight at the beginning of each press conference. That can be the fat man's automatic first question.

They seem to consistently put 2 wmma fights on main cards. Scrap one of them and put Hall on. Give him the nastiest motherfucker around and let's see what's up.

The UFC has done an absolutely HORRIBLE job of promoting Ryan Hall. The guy is still fighting on early prelims. Isn't he still undefeated?

He has a unique personality and fight style and clearly the UFC doesn't know what to do with him. They should embrace his weirdness, play up his bjj and put him in the cage. Give him killers. Let's see if he can deal with elite guys.

If he is turning down fights then make it public and put pressure on him. If guys are ducking him then release the names of whoever ducks. Dana should announce every fighter who ducked a fight at the beginning of each press conference. That can be the fat man's automatic first question.

They seem to consistently put 2 wmma fights on main cards. Scrap one of them and put Hall on. Give him the nastiest motherfucker around and let's see what's up.
Are you high? He has 4 fights since 2015. Why the hell should they invest cash in a guy like that? Don't get me wrong. I like his fights, but he's just not worth it if you're Dana.

After Ilia Topuria beats his ass we'll hear no more of this Ryan Hall fellow

Are you high? He has 4 fights since 2015. Why the hell should they invest cash in a guy like that? Don't get me wrong. I like his fights, but he's just not worth it if you're Dana.
this sums it up

Stop it with this shitty meme of Ryan hall not being able to find an opponent. Two years in a row the UFC gave him one, and twice in a row he pulled out. Nobody is ducking this dork. He fucked over two other fighters who were expecting a paycheck to feed their families then cries on twitter that nobody wants to fight him. He should be happy he's even in the UFC still.

Pulled out against dan ige
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/12/22279260/ryan-hall-injury-ufc-vegas-fight-dan-ige-mma-news
Pulled out against ricardo lamas
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...raws-ufc-featherweight-fight-vs-ricardo-lamas

Just makes you wonder if he sat on his butt to scoot away from those matchups or did he turn and run? Discuss
You seem hurt mate.

You must have missed his Gray Maynard "Fight" if you can even call it that. He wants to fight just BJJ so why does he sign up for MMA fights?

If they judged that fight correctly or it was reffed correctly he would learn to show up. Gray raised a fist and he is dropped to the floor. That's a knockdown IMO. Gray hits so hard he doesn't need to land to knock him down. If the ref called his blatant timidity he would have been docked multiple points for refusing to engage.

He fucked over two other fighters who were expecting a paycheck to feed their families

Lol I love the fighters "feeding their families" trope like there's all these MMA fighters whose kids have scurvy from not having access to fresh fruit or some shit

Think you're projecting there buddy. mad your favorite butt scooter is a pullout merchant?
Absolutely not, think it's quite laughable that a grown man writes all these words in such a tone as if the fighter owes him something.

Back