So a guy who went the distance with Greg Hardy is supposed to beat This French Phenom ?

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just a quick Poll to see how much Volkov is overated here ( Who wins Saturday )
https://strawpoll.com/6wvqdbodx

Volkov got out speed by Hardy Lmao. He beat a wash up Oldereem , gain some mass (so he will be slower with not better cardio) and now all of a sudden he is a world class beater ?

LMAO you guys are not ready for the Gane Master Class.

Hardy is an athlete. No shame in him being faster thank Volkov. I will eat my words if Volkov loses. But I expect him to win.

Hardy is an athlete. No shame in him being faster thank Volkov. I will eat my words if Volkov loses. But I expect him to win.

Hardy is an athlete.
Gane is a phenom. He played soccer at a very high level, his speed is way better.

Why are there all of a sudden so many dorky Gane fans? Last 2 or 3 days reading threads about him you'd think the Conor and Khabib fans had transferred over to him.

Why not just like appreciate both fighters for being really good.. It's Heavyweight anyway, no one really cares.

Why are there all of a sudden so many dorky Gane fans? Last 2 or 3 days reading threads about him you'd think the Conor and Khabib fans had transferred over to him.

Why not just like appreciate both fighters for being really good.. It's Heavyweight anyway, no one really cares.
Because trolling is exciting and bring some hype for Saturday

The poll you posted only had one vote and it was for Gane, lol.
tenor.gif

Because trolling is exciting and bring some hype for Saturday
"trolling is exciting" <Lmaoo> Appreciate your honesty.

I mean fair enough, do what you gotta do, It just feels very forced when the man you are stanning for seems as humble as it gets.

Bro, relax. the majority of us think Gane is going to win. We just have questions about his longevity and sustainability. We've all heard the stories of Gane in the gym. But we've also witnessed some of his performances that weren't, well, they were just so-so.

Trust me, there's a lot of us out here that are ready to go all-in on Gane. Personally, I just need a larger test-sample(body of work) to draw from to be able to conclude that he's some world-beater/ future HW GOAT.

In short, give it time homie. No need to fly off the handle this early on. Let him build up a winning record over the "who's who" of the current HW division, win the belt, defend it a few times. Then, lets revisit the "Y'all are underestimating my boy" conversation.

If the guy lives up to his potential, people will fall like domino's. No worries.

You think it's just a coincidence that DC retired around the same time Greg Hardy train started to get some momentum?

"trolling is exciting" <Lmaoo> Appreciate your honesty.

I mean fair enough, do what you gotta do, It just feels very forced when the man you are stanning for seems as humble as it gets.

Funny stuff I heard in french interview from Gane, he was raised playing underground basketball and he loved to trash talk and troll because everybody was doing that. And he said he would like to trash talk in the future but doesn't feel comfortable enough in English for doing it.

Just a quick Poll to see how much Volkov is overated here ( Who wins Saturday )
https://strawpoll.com/6wvqdbodx

Volkov got out speed by Hardy Lmao. He beat a wash up Oldereem , gain some mass (so he will be slower with not better cardio) and now all of a sudden he is a world class beater ?

LMAO you guys are not ready for the Gane Master Class.

<36> at this post.

It takes a special person to show that much disrespect to three cage fighters. <{cruzshake}>

Funny stuff I heard in french interview from Gane, he was raised playing underground basketball and he loved to trash talk and troll because everybody was doing that. And he said he would like to trash talk in the future but doesn't feel comfortable enough in English for doing it.
Fair, can't see it myself.
giphy.gif

Gane made Rozy look like a scared poon just by sticking and moving. Surely back tat Volkov 2.0 won't be dumb enough to let that happen to him. But who friggin knows

Back