Colby is to small to ever beat Usman and non-competitive

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
It already happened once and we all saw what happened he got his jaw broken and out-paced which is his strongest strength he got out-cardio'ed he has nothing for Usman period and his obviously to small to ever impose his game on Usman... We should forget this fight as fast as possible because we already know the result and they could even fight 3-4 times more Colby has nothing for Usman just to small to impose his game on Usman..

Usman even got better since there fight and he will finish him again and this time faster than last time. I won't even watch if that fight happens just waste of time

Why are Usman fans or Colby haters in such denial that the first fight was close and they are pretty evenly matched? Usman has smoked everyone else and Colby went blow for blow with him.

If it's such a mismatch I would think you would want to see it again to see someone you dont like get beat up if it's such a for sure thing.

Colby gave Usman arguably his toughest fight in the UFC. Usman has improved, but we haven't seen enough of Colby to determine how much he has improved or not. The first fight was close up until the TKO. I wish Colby would have had one more fight, but it's a good rematch to make.

He has the best chance out of all contenders, however, he does not deserve it atm. If Wonderboy wins he is unquestionably next in line unless the fight gets signed before that.

Usman is just better at everything that Colbie does. Some of us have been saying it for years. The gap has grown since their last fight. If we are forced to see yet another pointless rematch expect it to be over within three rounds. Usman is better literally everywhere.

Why are Usman fans or Colby haters in such denial that the first fight was close and they are pretty evenly matched? Usman has smoked everyone else and Colby went blow for blow with him.

If it's such a mismatch I would think you would want to see it again to see someone you dont like get beat up if it's such a for sure thing.
It has nothing to do with the fight itself. For them it's all about Colby's shtick and most importantly his political views.

Last edited:
Yeah Colby is too small and too easy for Usman, hence why he steam rolled Colby in his last fight. Complete one side beat down, Colby did nothing at all.

And Usman is not one to ever take easy fights to pad his win streak, he wants to fight Nate Diaz instead of Colby next.
Nate Diaz just came off a loss against the number 3 ranked WW, and Usman is choosing the tougher challenge in Diaz, as he know's Leon is just a money fight, and will be an easy win and another pad on title defence list.
Usman also never demands a rematch from a contender he beat 2 fights ago,

Usman is a real fighter, fighting for his legacy to be the greatest WW of all time.

Colby was point fighting against usman and that was his best chance to win but he got koed. A rematch will be even easier for usman

He literally didn’t go blow for blow with him. He got knocked out.

Remind us who is in denial again?

i agree, Colby is a good fighter but Usman is just better literally everywhere

Back