why do casuals rate Anderson Silva so highly?

stacrafty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it being 2021 and we have his entire fight career at our fingertips. thanks google.

You can see he beat such legendary strikers such as Chris Leben, Rich Franklin, "low kick overhand right" Hendo, and Vitor. High level stuff.

He even stepped up to LWH and fought.... mentally checked out forest Griffin. wow.

Oh, and he gets beat up bad on the feet when having to think about takedowns... ie Weidman and Sonnen.

But, a few highlight reel moments for the casuals. Oh yeah, and on drugs the whole time too, so a drug cheat, so theres that.

And the shertards really put him in the same sentence and Adesanya, who in his whole mma career has arguably only been hit properley twice (Romero and Gastellum) and just went 5 rounds with out scratch on him with the LHW champ who is known for flatling people. Oh and undefeated at middle weight. Look what Izzy does vs a wrestler - clowns him. Look what Anderson does.... gets beat up for 4.5 rounds.

Why do you all think AS is so good, when his resume of competition simply does not cut it? (and drugs).

I’ll bite.

Because he’s the most dominant champion in MMA history and has done things in there that nobody else has.

Ive been watching MMA since not long before he debuted. I’ve seen lots of dominant champs but to me, Anderson was the best. During his run, many of us thought he would never, ever lose.

Most skilled mma fighter ever in his prime.

Terrible troll attempt.

There are some legimate questions about some of Silvas opponents, and the PED question looms large, but trying to discredit him by downplaying his wins over Leben, Franklin, Henderson, Belfort and Griffin is just silly.

it being 2021 and we have his entire fight career at our fingertips. thanks google.

You can see he beat such legendary strikers such as Chris Leben, Rich Franklin, "low kick overhand right" Hendo, and Vitor. High level stuff.

He even stepped up to LWH and fought.... mentally checked out forest Griffin. wow.

Oh, and he gets beat up bad on the feet when having to think about takedowns... ie Weidman and Sonnen.

But, a few highlight reel moments for the casuals. Oh yeah, and on drugs the whole time too, so a drug cheat, so theres that.

And the shertards really put him in the same sentence and Adesanya, who in his whole mma career has arguably only been hit properley twice (Romero and Gastellum) and just went 5 rounds with out scratch on him with the LHW champ who is known for flatling people. Oh and undefeated at middle weight. Look what Izzy does vs a wrestler - clowns him. Look what Anderson does.... gets beat up for 4.5 rounds.

Why do you all think AS is so good, when his resume of competition simply does not cut it? (and drugs).
You sound insecure. Find a better outlet than shitposting on Sherdog. Please.

But they really are suck. I would be very surprised if in their primes they get anywhere in bellator today. Silva was the only legitimate fighter at area that the average joe could get bunch of wins and most of them are mainly truck drivers. Today ufc is so much harder

"UFC so much harder today." Technical analysis from Simple Jack.

"UFC so much harder today." Technical analysis from Simple Jack.
And why your opinion is better than me mr muhammad ali? If your iq is a positive number its not so hard to notice better skillset today than from the past. Plus today fighters train full time unlike part time at the past which is a fact.

Very bad thread, Anderson is GOAT

Better luck next time, dont reply to me i wont open it

Back