Media Khaos Williams Elite Fight Club

Jose Beehive

No.1 Soldier Of God Gif User
@Gold
Reaction score

Super interesting and well made video, this Youtube channel is underrated as fuck!

Nice highlight video of him too

QRzr2J.gif

Seems like a real one.

Great Vid man. Khaos is a really exciting prospect.
Glad you liked it, these types of video threads don't usually pick up much traction cos they are quite long and not really Cliff-able, but if 1 person enjoys it i'm happy :)

Glad you liked it, these types of video threads don't usually pick up much traction cos they are quite long and not really Cliff-able, but if 1 person enjoys it i'm happy :)

Are you actually elite fight club? Lol where is the fedor highlight

Williams got his first taste of knockouts in 2008 when he floored another teenager in a street fight and shook hands afterward.[4]

In July 2013, Williams became the first graduate of a cooperative online education program between the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and Jackson Public Schools. Williams earned a high school diploma through an online program while incarcerated in Jackson County Jail after being convicted of selling cocaine. He's had a spotless probation record and has performed all his required community service.[5][6]

"spotless probation record" <mma4>

Elite Fight club is by far the best youtube mma highlight channel. Unfortunately a lot good highlights got deleted and the channel got slowed down with the copyright issues, but those who know, know it is the best.

Elite Fight club is by far the best youtube mma highlight channel. Unfortunately a lot good highlights got deleted and the channel got slowed down with the copyright issues, but those who know, know it is the best.
Yeah, their highlights are like miniature documentaries. Extremely thorough. I’ve watched the 20-something minute Kevin Holland one a few times. You get a full background on the guys before they ever fought in the UFC. I love that style of highlight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back