Conor hasn't had a win streak since Obama was president

Look how many times wanderlei and Conor
Fought the same year

so the second someone stops a win streak they are automatically losers? Okay pal

and how many MMA fights has he had since then?

His last champion caliber win was Eddie Alvarez..
Nov 12, 2016.

It's coming on 5 years since he won against a former proven champion.

so the second someone stops a win streak they are automatically losers? Okay pal

Not that second no, but after 5 years then yes (within the context of the sport.)

I mean the last quality win that he had was Alvarez in 2016. Cerrone in the middle of a 6 fight winless streak wasn’t.

It's pretty amazing how his boxing match with Floyd derailed his entire MMA career. If you'd have told me in 2016 that after beating Eddie that Conor would fight 3 times in the next 5 years I would not have believed it. He fought 3 times in 2016, and then 3 times over the next 5 years.

Floyd made him rich, but also ruined his MMA career.

Cowboy is
Not that second no, but after 5 years then yes (within the context of the sport.)

I mean the last quality win that he had was Alvarez in 2016. Cerrone in the middle of a 6 fight winless streak wasn’t.
Cowboy is a tough draw. Must we tear down Donald to make Connor look bad ? What kind of logic is that

It's pretty amazing how his boxing match with Floyd derailed his entire MMA career. If you'd have told me in 2016 that after beating Eddie that Conor would fight 3 times in the next 5 years I would not have believed it. He fought 3 times in 2016, and then 3 times over the next 5 years.

Usually we wait until a career is over before making those claims. His career is in progress anything can and will happen

Aw you got triggered. lol
That applies for anyone not just Conor. This is why you need to seek permission from a responsible adult before using the intetnet. Your too dumb to be on here unsupervised

Floyd took away most of his fighting spirit. Khabib took whatever was left.

Back