Volkov v Gane prediction?

WhosTheBoss

Degenerate
Banned
Reaction score
Volkov is the dog here... I was kind of surprised

He seems to have the Gus curse (insert woodley gif)

Will Volkov pull this off? Is Gane the future champ? Excited to see this one Saturday////

Will Volkov pull this off? Is Gane the future champ? Excited to see this one Saturday////

Volkov for the win

Gane is dangerous in the 1st round only, So long Volk contains him within 1st round, Volkov by liver kick, followed by GnP > TKO.

Taking Volkov by finish or UD, because experience.

Alexander the Gane wins by decision.

I think it will be Volkov by decision or Gane TKO/KO

Gane is just so much faster. Don't think Volkov will be able to keep up

Volkov 2.0 is a ultmate fighting mutant. He has best possible body for a fight and he always had good skills. He is unstoppable. Volkov is the future champ.

I wouldn't call it the Gus curse. Gus' situation is straight up statistically freaky.

Volkov has fought nothing but black fighters for awhile.
Beat Overeem, Harris, and Hardy
Lost to Blaydes and Lewis (after piecing him up for solid 3 rounds)

My money says Gane isn't black enough to get it done. I've got 100 already on Volkov (and might put more) at +150.

My crystal ball says Volkov will see a title shot in 2022 and lose to Francis. Gane works his way back to a title shot in 2023 and beats Francis by keeping the fight slow and technical.

Last edited:

Gane by TKO in round 4.

I wouldn't call it the Gus curse. Gus' situation is straight up statistically freaky.

Volkov has fought nothing but black fighters for awhile.
Beat Overeem, Harris, and Hardy
Lost to Blaydes and Lewis (after piecing him up for solid 3 rounds)
Sure, he had a couple losses to black guys before that, but he lost to white guys, and beat Brett Rogers, too.

My money says Gane isn't black enough to get it done. I got 100 already on Volkov (and might put more) at +150.

My crystal ball says Volkov will see a title shot in 2022 and lose to Francis. Gane works his way back to a title shot in 2023 and beats Francis by keeping the fight slow and technical.
"isn't black enough to get it done."
Bro...

"isn't black enough to get it done."
Bro...

You do realize what the Gus curse is, right?
You do realize what half of the OP was suggesting, right?

If this is your 3rd account, then you know this ain't the place for snowflake sensibilities. Next thing you know I could be saying how athletic and explosive Ngannou is!

Last edited:
Back