Colby doesn’t deserve a rematch

Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to understand beating an old washed up woodley who got dominated by burns and usman worse than colby did doesn’t earn you a title shot while wonderboy is on a 2 fight winning streak beat Luque who hasn’t lost since that fight and Geoff Neal who was on a streak are more deserving than anything colby has done in the past 3 years beating Robbie lawler and woodley isn’t impressive this ain’t 2018 anymore. Not even mentioning the massive win streak leon Scott is on. And before you bring up masvidal remind me the last time colby ever sold 1.3 million PPVs? Never that’s when. No go watch some Fox News you cult minded retards.

Last edited by a moderator:
E9701558-3300-45E4-BBCE-8435C8BDADAF.gif

Colby Bless
colby-covington-smile.jpg

Last edited:
He beat two corpses whose best days were in 2014.

Make him fight Leon for the next shot.
I'm ok with this and actually think he beats Leon. I have absolutely no interest is Leon usman 2. Edwards has showed me absolutely nothing to think he won't get dominated again.

You know who ISN'T racist?

OP's mom, that's who.
Good for her.

Colby definitely doesn't. All the arguments for and against can be found in other threads though.

Only Dana White believes Colby deserves it the most. Unfortunately his opinion kinda matters the most.

He deserves it simply because the only reason he hasn't fought recently is that the UFC promised him a title shot

Also, who is a more competitive matchup for Usman? You could say nobody at WW "deserves" him, Colby is the best option

"you racists fucks"

What a way to star your thread TS.

Most people agree with you but if Dana wants the rematch there is nothing you can do about it

We know Colby doesn't deserve a rematch. Masvidal didn't deserve one either. Who deserves what means fuck-all. It's about the almighty dollar and nothing else.

You racist fucks need to understand beating an old washed up woodley who got dominated by burns and usman worse than colby did doesn’t earn you a title shot while wonderboy is on a 2 fight winning streak beat Luque who hasn’t lost since that fight and Geoff Neal who was on a streak are more deserving than anything colby has done in the past 3 years beating Robbie lawler and woodley isn’t impressive this ain’t 2018 anymore you racist fucks. Not even mentioning the massive win streak leon Scott is on. And before you bring up masvidal remind me the last time colby ever sold 1.3 million PPVs? Never that’s when. No go watch some Fox News you cult minded retards.
TLDR
8357D849-5EF7-47F8-B727-085369B59BA5.gif

He deserves it simply because the only reason he hasn't fought recently is that the UFC promised him a title shot

Also, who is a more competitive matchup for Usman? You could say nobody at WW "deserves" him, Colby is the best option
If the former is true, i can understand his inactivity. I think there's some weird shit going on behind the scenes though. Why isn't Usman/Covington 2 booked yet?

WB/Burns is right around the corner. It's in Colby's best interest to get the contract before that lol

Back