fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cub Swanson - On the fence
T Wood - Dustin, has the advantage
Dan Ige - Dustin, due to hunger, Conor too comfortable
Might Mouse - Dustin, putting the work in
Colby Covington - Conman is washed up, to much pride. Dustin Doofus Poirier the Soyier is a prick

Fighters picking Conor's opponent isn't anything new. Siver and Cowboy were the only opponents they predicted a Conor win.

I am rooting for McGregor, so I am predicting a win for Poirier. To me, this is the most important fight of Conor's life. If he loses again, I think he will retire from the sport. He doesn't need the money, and if he can't be champion anymore I don't think he will continue. Go Irish!

Conor wins. The loss motivates him and he strategerizes details that Poirier can't spell. Possibly forcing Poirier to invent words to deal with the loss.

I am rooting for McGregor, so I am predicting a win for Poirier. To me, this is the most important fight of Conor's life. If he loses again, I think he will retire from the sport. He doesn't need the money, and if he can't be champion anymore I don't think he will continue. Go Irish!
You saying that when you root for someone they always lose? Man that happens all the time with me. Once an up and comer get's noticed and supported by me it's the kiss of death for their career.

I'm picking Poirier by being better all round.

And Colby's act is so tired, boring and childish.

You saying that when you root for someone they always lose? Man that happens all the time with me. Once an up and comer get's noticed and supported by me it's the kiss of death for their career.

That's it, if I root for them it seems like they usually lose. I am not a big Conor fan, but I love all the hype his fights generate. I would like to see him fight for a title again, and this fight is the key to the title shot. :D

Yeah he is rooting for Conman to lose, as we all are

Good answer

Conor will take the fight seriously this time and KO Poirier inside first round.

Conor wins. The loss motivates him and he strategerizes details that Poirier can't spell. Possibly forcing Poirier to invent words to deal with the loss.

tumblr_l91arnsFr91qcgr7io1_r1_500.png

Sigh...

Rooting for Conor.. But I think Dustin comes in filled with confidence that he can weather the early Conor storm, and take the fight over. Conor sadly later in his career has become like Tyson later in his career.. If Tyson could NOT get you early, then he could NOT get you at all.. He would wilt and fold.. And yeah I see that happening to Conor again..

Dustin by TKO round 2..

Colby always gets Conor fights wrong so this is a good sign for Conor. Picker Conor last time, picked Cowboy against Conor and pretty sure he picked Aldo against Conor back before he had his gimmick.

Rooting for Dustin and have no doubt whatsoever that he comes in with even more confidence and smashes Conor to pieces and makes it look surprisingly easy

Colby always gets Conor fights wrong so this is a good sign for Conor. Picker Conor last time, picked Cowboy against Conor and pretty sure he picked Aldo against Conor back before he had his gimmick.
What did he get wrong this time?
He just said Conor is washed up and fights for pride, which is true.
And he said Dustin is a prick, which if that video he has is real, its also true.

Back