Khabib listed on Google as Russian Promotoer

fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think its safe to say he will not be returning, I think all his focus will be on EFC now.
He will probably have some deal with the UFC to introduce new fighters, and maybe even get it on FightPass.
We need to accept The Eagle is gone, Khabib bless
57F26611-8E4B-48EE-BD44-7C80B76ABFA9.gif

I kinda had accepted it the day he retired. I think if anyone is going to stay retired it's going to be Khabib.

I kinda had accepted it the day he retired. I think if anyone is going to stay retired it's going to be Khabib.
Fully agree, when he was taking his gloves off, I knew we would never see him fight again.
Maybe we will see him fight a "blogger"

Fully agree, when he was taking his gloves off, I knew we would never see him fight again.
Maybe we will see him fight a "blogger"
It's possible but it's not like this guy needs money. It doesn't seem like he's a big spender. He's also a hero to his people, they probably throw money at him.

It's possible but it's not like this guy needs money. It doesn't seem like he's a big spender. He's also a hero to his people, they probably throw money at him.
That's true, he fights with honour. And I think once he makes a decision, he commits to it.

The only way he comes back is if his Mother gives him permission to do so and no other reason imo

Back