Sage Northcutt looking swole

It doesn't make sense how weak he is for being so jacked.

This guy bullied him.
rq0BoV5.jpg

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?

This is an asinine take. That type of physique with or without PED's is a full time job in itself.

Looking TST. Singaporean only supplements allowed in One right? I kid. He's looked ridiculous for years. I mean I hope he wasn't on roids as a wee lad.

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?
Oh. I had no idea. Now I'm definitely suspecting steroids. Good info.

This is an asinine take. That type of physique with or without PED's is a full time job in itself.

Yeah it still takes the work. The recovery is a lot easier on peds though, and your gains come twice as fast. Sometimes faster.

I don't mind people doing them honestly. Even the best peds have side effects. risk/reward and all that.

It's not his fault but it's kinda sus based on the facts you yourself just layed out about his pappa.

Back