Leon Edwards is ready for his next challenge

fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sitting out for another year waiting for a title shot

War Leon Scott, hopefully he is applying pressure to Dana for that "next in line for a title shot"

Last edited:
If im Leon im def waiting for the Usman/Colby winner.

I wouldn’t mind WB jumping him over if he beats Burns tho. The division is all fucked up.

Usman/Masvidal 2 = most unnecessary title fight of all time.

So....concussion effects, healed?

I wouldn’t mind WB jumping him over if he beats Burns tho. The division is all fucked up.

Couldn't agree more!

I think WB will be next if he beats Burns.

Dana could do a double F you to Leon if he doesn't accept Mas or another fight, and give it to Burns if he wins LOL

I genuinely think that the UFC burned an opportunity for a huge fight between Masvidal and Covington with Usman-Masvidal 2.

I genuinely think that the UFC burned an opportunity for a huge fight between Masvidal and Covington with Usman-Masvidal 2.
Yeah, there could be so many good fights at WW
Colby, Burns, Mas, Leon and WB could all fight each other. Shame they are all wanting an ass kicking from Usman

Last edited:
Edwards is such a Diva.

The guy should just fight someone in the top 5 or finish a draw and then he can get a title shot it's easy.

He looks a bit Lobovesque in this picture, Joe.

Also who gives a crap, not me certainly. His last 2 performances were garbage. I mean he'll get the title shot sooner or later, but I'm not hyped for him even one bit. Well, I would be glad to see Usman knock him dead.

Yeah, there could be so many good fights at WW
Colby, Burns, Mas, Leon and WB could all fight each other. Shame they are all wanting and ass kicking from Usman
Yeah, things are backwards right now. Instead of contenders fighting each other to earn a shot at the champ, they're all waiting around for their shot, while Usman makes his rounds with each of them. Stuff like this is why they have non-title fights; when the champ wants to stay active and fight people instead of waiting for a worthy contender to emerge. You earn title shots, they aren't just given out because the champ wants to stay busy and contenders don't want to take risks.

Plus, so many of them would have such great storylines and likely be entertaining themselves.

If Leon is a diva, then Colby is an ultra diva. Leon fought two unranked dudes back to back while Colby is crying titleshot.
Oh yeah Colby is clearly a whinny bitch. Beating unranked guys is nice but you need to beat top 5 guys if you wanna claim you deserve a title shot.
170 is the worse division regarding the title picture imo.

Leon should definitely wait and just train wrestling like crazy that whole time

Back