GSP made 9K for the first Matt Hughes Title fight

try not to pay attention to Steve-O's face throughout the interview (very distracting)

video starts at Matt Hughes talk.

I think you should rename the thread title, because GSP gives a pretty decent primer on how contracts (especially the negotiation aspect) work in the UFC.

It was what it was. He made millions on his last fight alone. I don’t understand the point of a thread like this. Most of you were in diapers, or premature ejaculating when you got near a girl you were so young, when this fight happened.

With how dominant and popular GSP was, he should've made enough money for 15 lifetimes. But instead most of it went to a bunch of people who didn't fight.
He’s worth $30M today, and only fought once since 2013. I’m pretty sure he’s doing fine. And he still has sponsorship contracts... With 1 fight in 8 years.

So, in essence, he did make enough for 15 lifetimes. If you consider the average shmo only makes about $2M in their lifetime. And he will still have money rolling in for several years.

that was before TUF I think.

Once the UFC exploded and GSP beat Serra he started making money.

UFC BAD DANA BAD BALD GOOF UFC DYING GIVE ME LIKES PLEASE I ACT LIKE I KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS PINK GOOF UFC BAD!!!!!! LIKE MY POST!!!!
I liked your post only to unlike it.

I think I sort of get what you are saying though.

Back