Media Darren Till's headmovement vs Whittaker

I think Till styles on Brunson pretty bad, i just wish he was more active.

Do you remember the Woodley vs Till fight or this.......?
tumblr_pohfz0hsxb1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Not Matrix at all
Those kicks were pretty slow
If you want Matrix, watch Silva

He should be 0-3 in those fights. The Wonderboy fight was the most embarrassing performance in a win in mma history. Overrated striking and nothing besides that. Sorry Derron but you suck.
Overrated he may be, but if you think he lost all 3 then i'm afraid you're just exposing yourself as a silly hater who doesn't know what they are watching.

He should be 0-3 in those fights. The Wonderboy fight was the most embarrassing performance in a win in mma history. Overrated striking and nothing besides that. Sorry Derron but you suck.
Poor whittaker is so bad he had a tough time wirh Till.

Fucking garbage Whittaker is, am i right?

Overrated he may be, but if you think he lost all 3 then i'm afraid you're just exposing yourself as a silly hater who doesn't know what they are watching.
Well he lost 2 clearly and the wonderboy fight was a coin flip sparing match where landed under 9 strikes per round. Lol awful

Whittaker is probably my favorite fighter other than Stipe but I genuinely thought Till beat him in that fight.

I like both a lot and had Till winning by a smidge, no robbery arguably a draw would have been the fairest result.. Regardless if anyone thinks Whittaker won you can't say by much, and if you think Till is a can, then Whittaker shat the bed letting it go to a decision, same with Wonderboy and Gastelum.

You don't get any nuance with Till opinions on here, his controversial personality and being a Brit who probably got gifted opportunities too early mean that most opinions are fuelled by bitterness.. Another overrated and underrated guy like Conor who just attracts the worst kind of posts.

Back