Feeling like Jamahal Hill a day after receiving my jag

At least it's better than being touched with my jab. You'd be feeling like Ben Askren after the Masvidal fight if you ever caught these Sherdog boxercise hands.

At least it's better than being touched with my jab. You'd be feeling like Ben Askren after the Masvidal fight if you ever caught these Sherdog boxercise hands.
You also feel like that after the COVID jab, but only when you start to form blood clots.

Jag? F-Type R? Nice car if that model

Clearly not if you have the same face as Hill

I had my first jab on Saturday, woke up Sunday feeling absolutely golden so I thought I'd escaped scot free (my girlfriend felt like shit after hers). Then by midday I started to feel hungover, by 5pm I felt properly ill and slept like shit last night.

Feel alright today though.

Apparently if you've had COVID then you can react a bit worse after your jab, although tbf that could be total unsubstantiated BS. I had COVID back in October.

When I got mine I didn't feel anything. Maybe the next morning for about 2-3 hours a very slight feeling of having a bruise. Which isn't really specific to the vax since you get that from pretty much any needle.

But still need the second dose in 2 weeks.

I had my first jab on Saturday, woke up Sunday feeling absolutely golden so I thought I'd escaped scot free (my girlfriend felt like shit after hers). Then by midday I started to feel hungover, by 5pm I felt properly ill and slept like shit last night.

Feel alright today though.

Apparently if you've had COVID then you can react a bit worse after your jab, although tbf that could be total unsubstantiated BS. I had COVID back in October.
Where do you live?

Im about to get my 2nd dose already

If he wants to get touched by my jab id have him feeling like Ben Askren after the Jake Paul fight

Funny!
But -2 points for missing the opportunity to coin "sherbroxercise" or something equally sherdoggerific.

So that is how your arm feels after you rub one out?

No I can't relate.

Back