Sometimes I wish I was a betting man.

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For a lot of reasons, mostly tho because I seem to pick the right outcome more often than not (lately anyway). I was just thinking how i remember Khabib’s first fight in the UFC, and all his UFC fights actually. I was always impressed with him, and never really saw him losing going into a match. I wish I had put my money down in this kind of way tho! Do you guys have any fighters that you watched again and again, knowing they would win but never bet on them? My first bet is this next PPV, 100$ on Dustin.

I don't bet real cash anymore (Semi-retired) but enjoyed many a good dog bet in the day and would frequently drop on muh Legacy fighters...

Now it's just VCash here and Tapology.

S'all good tho, kind a sick of travelling so much anyhow.

For whatever reason I probably would have bet Rockhold his entire UFC career until now.

Every betting man has thought that.

Wish I would've caught Fedor.
Wish I would've caught GSP.
Wish I would've caught Aldo.
Wish I would've caught Silva.
Wish I would've caught Jones.

These fighters have changed people's lifestyles.

It's pretty addicting tbh.... I'd suggest starting with vbookie before jumping straight in. I'll also be taking Dustin next month.

Is there anyone who is known to consistently make money betting on fights? Seems pretty much impossible to me, MMA is extremely hard to predict

I remember Rogan claiming he has made a bunch of money for his friends picking fights... sure buddy

For a lot of reasons, mostly tho because I seem to pick the right outcome more often than not (lately anyway). I was just thinking how i remember Khabib’s first fight in the UFC, and all his UFC fights actually. I was always impressed with him, and never really saw him losing going into a match. I wish I had put my money down in this kind of way tho! Do you guys have any fighters that you watched again and again, knowing they would win but never bet on them? My first bet is this next PPV, 100$ on Dustin.
Oh bro. I total feel you on this. It's ironic that my rational thinking helps me pick the winners and keeps me from betting.
<Y2JSmirk>

Mayweather/Conor and Mayweather/Paul were gimmie fights with ridiculous betting odds. People were deluding themselves into believing that Floyd being 40 meant non-boxers had a chance against him.

I remember picking Jan to win against Reyes by KO and got a nice pay day from that. I wish I had the same confidence in him when he fought Izzy.

Back