Weidman congratulates Silva for ‘complete domination over a world champion boxer’

You love to see it. These champions are forming a bromance right before our eyes

GOAT LIFE
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mercer beat a former champ and Silva beat a former champ

Both are black and this another Proof why black fighters are superior.
certainly in boxing this seems to be the case...and basketball, football, and sprinting.

Gotta get as many 'likes' as you can now eh Weidman lol.
It would be interesting to see how things would've panned out had he 'not' broken his leg like Silva did.
A seakness of redemption perhaps; once you step into another man's shoes, in this case, step into a another man's broken leg lol, only then can and will you feel sympathy for your fellow man.

Gotta get as many 'likes' as you can now eh Weidman lol.
It would be interesting to see how things would've panned out had he 'not' broken his leg like Silva did.
A seakness of redemption perhaps; once you step into another man's shoes, in this case, step into a another man's broken leg lol, only then can and will you feel sympathy for your fellow man.

Weidmans always been the same guy. Bitter people pushing this narrative of him rejoicing in Silvas leg break is just bizarre man. It’s been like 8 years since Anderson broke his leg. Let it go.

Weidmans always been the same guy. Bitter people pushing this narrative of him rejoicing in Silvas leg break is just bizarre man. It’s been like 8 years since Anderson broke his leg. Let it go.
I thought he DID in fact rejoice in it. The original airing, if I remember correctly, led one to believe this. As he was in fact celebrating directly after it happened. We know now that he was, at the time of said celebration, unaware of the severity of the injury.

I thought he DID in fact rejoice in it. The original airing, if I remember correctly, led one to believe this. As he was in fact celebrating directly after it happened. We know now that he was, at the time of said celebration, unaware of the severity of the injury.

Dude this has been covered like a million times to the point where Weidman himself addressed it. He was celebrating his win then stopped when he realised Anderson was seriously hurt.

edit: Like you just said. Read half your post before replying, apologies

he didnt even celebrate, he did like a half lap because he hadnt even seen what happened to anderson. he stopped straight away once he realised and he ran to go check on him.

that was the worst take on that scenario and it was only anderson fans pushing it. very strongly.

he didnt even celebrate, he did like a half lap because he hadnt even seen what happened to anderson. he stopped straight away once he realised and he ran to go check on him.

that was the worst take on that scenario and it was only anderson fans pushing it. very strongly.

Even Anderson himself has said there’s nothing to apologise for. I don’t get how people are still upset about this so many years later to the point where they’re being irrational

As much as i liked silva's performance, we must take in consideration his opponent. junior has been a laughing stock in the boxing community by being lazy, irresponsible and without heart. he's pretty much a punching bag since his fight with Sergio Martinez and by god, no one could manage to tell him to go for broke since Rd1.

At least silva looked sharp while junior was just an embarrasment.

Back