Media 17 years ago today, Kevin Randleman slammed Fedor on his head

I still remember this awesome moment. I remember watching the replay and seeing zero emotion on fedors face, he wasn’t worried at all. Casually flips him over and submits Randleman. This version of Fedor would wreck the HW division today.

I still remember this awesome moment. I remember watching the replay and seeing zero emotion on fedors face, he wasn’t worried at all. Casually flips him over and submits Randleman. This version of Fedor would wreck the HW division today.

Fedor was so nice that he subbed randleman gently and tried to help him up. Fedor actually liked randleman alot.

R.I.P

shoutout to all the deviants here involved in hacking all those people MySpace pages and blitzing them with the randlplex

RIP Monster

He was just coming of knocking out Cro Cop too. Imagine if Fedor went out here and Kev retired right there. He would have ended his career beating both Cro Cop and Fedor at their own games (striking and grappling).

We should all be blessed to have been slammed on our head by a legend like Randleman.

That very same day Rampage slammed Arona. June 20th from now on shall be known as international slam/suplex city day.

th

Randleman bringing that Greco wrestling into MMA. I can't remember if I saw this live. Probably not (and yes I'm definitely old enough). Nonetheless my mind was blown. Great moment in MMA.

Back