Anderson Silva would KO Fedor and Floyd Mayweather

Anyone ever notice that Ed Soares looks like the autograph guy from pawn stars?

Ed+Soares+Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+Huxr4zCnqKzl.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

I gotta admit. It was cool that he won last night, but I think it was mostly due to JCC Jr looking god awful. I think Jake Paul flattens both stiff.

Anderson is the man. Winning that fight in impressive fashion at age 46 was awesome. The man inspired my old ass....

Anderson Silva vs Mike Tyson/RJJ
Most likely RJJ, he always wanted to fight RJJ while he was champion in UFC. Their fighting styles would compliment each other well during a fight.

I bet he could mollywhop Alexander Emilianenko and Floyd Sr at the same time
Wonder if Triller needs a main event

For sure he would KO Fedor. That’s not even debatable. He would KO both brothers in the same night.

I gotta admit. It was cool that he won last night, but I think it was mostly due to JCC Jr looking god awful. I think Jake Paul flattens both stiff.
Story of his career. He always does something like this, he either comes in out of shape and over weight and/or just quits during fights. Probably can't handle the pressure of trying to live up to his father's fighting name. He just blows it most of the time instead.

Floyd is 155 out of shape. Of course Andy would win

I don't know if Ko'ing a guy who never fought beyond 154 lbs is that impressive lol. Anderson fought 30lbs higher.

I've always said that Silva was a nightmare stylistic matchup for Fedor, he'd outclass and humiliate him

When you see what old man MW Hendo, Bigfoot Silva, Bader, Mitrione, Fujita, Maldonado etc all did to Fedor you can't help but think how brutally Silva would've disposed of him

Last edited:
Everyone under 40 knows Silva out classes Fedor. Hopefully sooner than later we can move past that Pride Pro Wrestling crap.

I don't know if Ko'ing a guy who never fought beyond 154 lbs is that impressive lol. Anderson fought 30lbs higher.

Chavez Jr. was a defending world champ at 160, won a title at 168 and fought several times at 175 including for a belt.

Back