Bruno Silva's power.

Filthy casual

Cobalt belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't remember when I last saw someone put someone out throwing a left hook while in the other fighters guard. But then again maybe I'm not remembering too well. Pretty damn good either way.

Impressive, but Wellington's chin seems shot after the Sanchez fight. The way he went out doesn't bode well for the rest of his career. He's a young guy as well
<6>

I can't remember when I last saw someone put someone out throwing a left hook while in the other fighters guard. But then again maybe I'm not remembering too well. Pretty damn good either way.

It was shades of Volk Atajev

tumblr_m5blw7soZo1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Not very uncommon tbh. I thought he KO'd him off his back. That would be more crazy. Hall is the only on I can think of who finished someone from guard on his back but even then he hurt the guy and made him roll over.

Not very uncommon tbh. I thought he KO'd him off his back. That would be more crazy. Hall is the only on I can think of who finished someone from guard on his back but even then he hurt the guy and made him roll over.

Jorge Santiago got KOd in guard by Khalidov but he was always glass chinned

Yea, he didnt look to load up this lefts and man they hit heavy

Impressive shots from within the guard, and without feet on the floor to generate power.

Impressive, but Wellington's chin seems shot after the Sanchez fight. The way he went out doesn't bode well for the rest of his career. He's a young guy as well
<6>
It wasn't even so much his chin but his lack of defense on the ground. It was like he didn't know how to stop punches. I mean there are untrained people who would have done a better job blocking those strikes.

Grant Dawson, Kevin Holland, and Niko Price are guys that recently got KOs on the ground

How many Bruno Silvas are there in UFC? Im confused

Yeah, heavy handed hands in slow motion seem to go through or like a block of stone hit them...

Back