Michel Prazeres (26-3) is coming back next week against Shavkat Rakhmonov(13-0)

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Michel Prazeres pissed hot for roids and is coming back after a two year suspension. I don't root for cheaters, but this guy is pretty good at 26-3. He is 10-3 inside the UFC octagon, and when someone's 10-3 in the UFC, you know that guy gotta be pretty good.

On the other hand, Rakhmonov made his debut in the UFC against Brazilian Cowboy and won by submission in the first round I think. I'm on Shavkat bandwaggon, but this is a really tough test. When the other guy has a 2nd degree BJJ black belt, with a record of 26-3, and has never been finished, when you have never went to a decision, it is indeed a pretty tough match up especially when your entire career has been built on finishing people.

Who do you think is going to come out on top?

logopit_1624180252982-jpg.862298

Last edited:
If you get bested by Naurdiev in the wrestling exchanges, you're fucking done. Shavkat should win

If you get bested by Naurdiev in the wrestling exchanges, you're fucking done. Shavkat should win

Not really. That's not how it works at all. Naurdiev actually is a pretty good wrestler. Sean Brady is just that good.

Michel has a win over Burns. Then you can do it the other way, if you lose grappling exchanges against Michel, then you are fucking doen. But oh wait.

Not really. That's not how it works at all. Naurdiev actually is a pretty good wrestler. Sean Brady is just that good.

Michel has a win over Burns. Then you can do it the other way, if you lose grappling exchanges against Michel, then you are fucking doen. But oh wait.
Tell that to Rencountre then, Ismail got blown the fuck out there too.

And no, Prazeres did not get the best of Burns in the grappling exchanges, he mostly got takedowns to disrupt Gilbert's rhythm and then disengaged. Plus Michel is now up a weight class after bullying smaller guys after missing weight more often than not, and is old as fuck.

The wheels have fallen off, especially now that he should be off the sauce.

Tell that to Rencountre then, Ismail got blown the fuck out there too.

And no, Prazeres did not get the best of Burns in the grappling exchanges, he mostly got takedowns to disrupt Gilbert's rhythm and then disengaged. Plus Michel is now up a weight class after bullying smaller guys after missing weight more often than not, and is old as fuck.

The wheels have fallen off, especially now that he should be off the sauce.

Naurdiev was 2/2 for takedowns. REncountree was 2/8. You can control Naurdiev, but Naurdiev's wrestling is solid.

And okay bruh whatever helps you sleep at night.

Naurdiev was 2/2 for takedowns. REncountree was 2/8. You can control Naurdiev, but Naurdiev's wrestling is solid.

And okay bruh whatever helps you sleep at night.
Dude, you're the one who's talking up a 39yo 5'6 WW. I should be the one telling you that.

Dude, you're the one who's talking up a 39yo 5'6 WW. I should be the one telling you that.

I didn't. I only disagreed with "If you get bested by Naurdiev in the wrestling exchanges, you're fucking done"

And he IS 10-3 in the UFC. Gilbert Burns lost to him. Like I said, I can say this, if you get bested by Prazeres in wrestling exchange, you are fucking done. Oh wait.

I didn't. I only disagreed with "If you get bested by Naurdiev in the wrestling exchanges, you're fucking done"

And he IS 10-3 in the UFC. Gilbert Burns lost to him. Like I said, I can say this, if you get bested by Prazeres in wrestling exchange, you are fucking done. Oh wait.
At a different weight class though, and back when Prazeres was at the top of his weight-missing, juicing game. We're talking a 39yo, up-a-weight-class Prazeres coming off a suspension, and coming off a loss where his bread and butter wasn't there. All the signs point to an absolute shellacking by Shavkat.

At a different weight class though, and back when Prazeres was at the top of his weight-missing, juicing game. We're talking a 39yo, up-a-weight-class Prazeres coming off a suspension, and coming off a loss where his bread and butter wasn't there. All the signs point to an absolute shellacking by Shavkat.

who says he's off his juice or weight missing game? and grapplers like that age very well.

Back