Raoni Barcelos (16-1) vs Timur Valiev (17-2) Next week. Who wins?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Sick match up right here that seems to be going way under the radar. Who you got and why?

logopit_1624177556836-jpg.862292

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Raoni, really enjoy his fights just needs to fight more often before he gets too old .

I'm not super familiar with Lucky though, his last fights I watched I don't remember at all.

I'm rooting for Raoni, really enjoy his fights just needs to fight more often before he gets too old .

I'm not super familiar with Lucky though, his last fights I watched I don't remember at all.

Me too, but when I see a Dagestan fighter with a record like 17-2, it makes me worry lol

Me too, but when I see a Dagestan fighter with a record like 17-2, it makes me worry lol
Should be 3 losses but dude who won tested positive for weed
.<mma3>

Lol But yeah man I agree, Dagestan dudes always find a way to beat your favourite fighters .

Great Fight. I think Lucky edges out a decision.

Timur Valiev is super high level, I made a thread a while ago on him. He beat up some super high level guys outside the UFC, and got really unlucky with his first fight in the UFC.

That being said, Raoni is a beast.

Should be a banger, honestly has FOTY potential.

I used to be really high on Valiev but i cant get the Trevin Jones fight out of my head

Im going with Raoni

Should be 3 losses but dude who won tested positive for weed
.<mma3>

Lol But yeah man I agree, Dagestan dudes always find a way to beat your favourite fighters .

Timur is very good. This is a high risk, low reward fight for Barcelos, kind of like most of the fights he takes though

Timur is very good. This is a high risk, low reward fight for Barcelos, kind of like most of the fights he takes though
Yeah feeling I got, even the ones that haven't gone through were like that too, he's clearly up for fighting anyone.

I just hope they no one tries to stall the win in boring fashion.. Need to see the full range of MMA in this one.

Yeah feeling I got, even the ones that haven't gone through were like that too, he's clearly up for fighting anyone.

I just hope they no one tries to stall the win in boring fashion.

That's what Timur will try to do obviously.

He might try and get absolutely thrown on his face and resort to plan B.. I fuckin hope.

Fairly sure he's going to spam single leg, but we will see. Dagestan is producing literally almost cookie cutter fighters, man

Fairly sure he's going to spam single leg, but we will see. Dagestan is producing literally almost cookie cutter fighters, man
Next generation of Nurmagomedovs thankfully mix it up a lot more with the interesting striking, there are many similar traits with a lot of them though I agree.

Next generation of Nurmagomedovs thankfully mix it up a lot more with the interesting striking, there are many similar traits with a lot of them though I agree.

Meh. I like Islam though. But I don't want this cookie cutter fighters flooding MMA, but I think they will since it's so succesful.

God, Dolidze is not Dagestani or anything, but more fighters like that, more fans UFC will lose

Barcelos. Dude is an absolute beast.

Would be great to see a KO in this match up imo. Timur will try to lay on Barcelos
Yeah,
probably is gonna be a
50/50 Decision either way!
But i prefer to pick ⛏ up Barcelos!

Back