Zuffa Boxing. Dana screwed the pooch on that one.....

I would imagine a lot of fights would not come to fruition.

Those Paul boys only seem to want to fight grapplers/older fighters anyway.

i think he mentioned it was a lot harder to pull a lot of things together than he thought it would be.

I’m sure Zuffa’s intent was for actual professional boxers.

What ever happened to this? Why didn't Dana folloow through with this? With all these Youtuber boxing former UFC fighters, Dana has to be kicking himself in the ass he didn't get his greedy hands into this.
With Boxing then the UFC/Zuffa has to deal with the Ali Act. With MMA they can sign fighters into 12/12 contracts and Reebok coupons.

The way people talk about Dana as if he is the sole owner, decision maker, and sole beneficiary of every single dollar of profit for the UFC cracks me up. He’s ALWAYS had to answer to somebody. He’s an employee of Zuffa, and very minority owner.

Is that concept too much for some of you to understand?

And yet, when he sells his remaining stock after finishing his contract. He will be worth over 1B$.

Just get with it already. Your memes are lame. You are ignorant. And the subject is boring. Can we discuss something new now?

The way people talk about Dana as if he is the sole owner, decision maker, and sole beneficiary of every single dollar of profit for the UFC cracks me up. He’s ALWAYS had to answer to somebody. He’s an employee of Zuffa, and very minority owner.

Is that concept too much for some of you to understand?

And yet, when he sells his remaining stock after finishing his contract. He will be worth over 1B$.

Just get with it already. Your memes are lame. You are ignorant. And the subject is boring. Can we discuss something new now?
Is that you Dana? LOL you fucking GOOF!

It's because he can't have it like the UFC, a monopoly.

TS, you have no fucking idea what Dana or his bosses are doing.

Reactions: lsa
What ever happened to this? Why didn't Dana folloow through with this? With all these Youtuber boxing former UFC fighters, Dana has to be kicking himself in the ass he didn't get his greedy hands into this.
Because it exposes the UFC to the Ali Act (hard to say you aren't a boxing promoter if you are promoting boxing matches), it would cause labor strife (UFC fighter might start wondering why boxers are being paid so much more), and also Dana doesn't have the skill set to be a modern boxing promoter. He'd be awful at it.
Those Paul brothers are getting way more PPV buys compared to UFC PPV's. They make the UFC look like a 3rd rate organization thats for sure.
They aren't doing Conor numbers or close to it.
The way people talk about Dana as if he is the sole owner, decision maker, and sole beneficiary of every single dollar of profit for the UFC cracks me up.
I don't think most people mean it literally. Dana is the public face of the UFC, ergo Dana=UFC when we talk about fighter pay or whatever.

Your reply is absolutely ridiculous if you read my post. You are exactly the ignorant kind of person I was talking about. Thank you for being such a fine example.
You're welcome Dana......you Fucking Goof!

Well Dana was never the visionary. He is just a Remeber he said women mma was shit, 125 is a boring and decided to drop the weight class and now he also does not want the Ngannou and J Jones fight.

it is shit
he didn't drop it, though
jones doesn't want ngannou vs jones

Those Paul brothers are getting way more PPV buys compared to UFC PPV's. They make the UFC look like a 3rd rate organization thats for sure.

UFC isn't that far from a 3rd rate organization if you think about it. Dana will do his best to hide it but the Paul brothers have become legit competition for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back