Deleted for Trolling.

TS didn’t you say the exact same thing just in reverse when the Paul Askren fight happened?

Why are we doing this tribal warfare shit still?

Just a stupid take even by sherdog standards. Do you know anything about Chavez Jr? This was a pretty obvious result IMO. Good for Anderson though get that boxing record above .500

Don't forget he got TKOd by a total nobody in boxing as well before ever being rocked in the octagon.

Just a stupid take even by sherdog standards. Do you know anything about Chavez Jr? This was a pretty obvious result IMO. Good for Anderson though get that boxing record above .500

Don't forget he got TKOd by a total nobody in boxing as well before ever being rocked in the octagon.
Pretty obvious result?

any man that’s ever trained mma should beat Jake Paul no questions asked but... it doesn’t happen. Anderson did very good.

TS didn’t you say the exact same thing just in reverse when the Paul Askren fight happened?

Why are we doing this tribal warfare shit still?

Yeah I did but a UFC Fighter beating a World Champion is way more impressive. I mean Chavez was destroyed by someone who got beat out of the sport of the sport of boxing, went and learned a Better Sport and came back to Wreck a World Champion. Proof that UFC is better

46 years old, looked fantastic. his movement translated well to boxing. some punches were awkward, but that is one of the best crossovers i've seen.

Could tell some of his punches were awkward. but that footwork and feinting was arguably world class level boxing.

Following in Artem's footsteps #GOATsRecognizeGOATs

obvious? Chavez comes from one of the Best boxers in History and won a World Championship. No way he should have come close to losing to some UFC fighter in HIS Sport. This should have look like Randy vs James Tony but in boxing.

Could tell some of his punches were awkward. but that footwork and feinting was arguably world class level boxing.
Yup. he looked great. He did not look over 40. He definitely could learn some things about inside boxing, but he was able to stop some inside attacks just by pushing forward into Chavez .. The feints, head movement, stance changes, hand trickery, it all worked well

I saw Anderson spar several times in wild card gym when he was UFC champion.

He could've been a top 20 to 50 boxer in his weight class (back then) nowhere approaching elite or championship level, but still pretty damn good.

Chavez Jr sucks, doesn't train, and was decent for 154 and weak sauce at 160. Silva looked good in octagon at 205 LBS.

He Beat the Hell out of a Former World Champion. He should the World that UFC Fighter are the Best fighters in the world. That Boxing is the weaker sport and isn't real fighting.
Chavez Jr is a bum lmao. He’s literally the laughing stock of boxing. And I gaurantee he was getting high and whoring around instead of preparing.

Back