Zombie vs. Kattar next

Nah man

This fight didnt do much for him imo

pretty low level if ya ask me

Fucking yes, please.

Would think Kattar would be the favorite

Zombie better bring his wrestling shoes, otherwise Kattar will destroy him.

Would be a good fight but I think Kattar would eventually knock him out badly.

Would be great. Zombie has once again showed what it means to be a true mixed-martial artist. Never in a hurry, never not in control of emotions, and display of all the skills you need to be a top fighter. Kattar fight would be a banger.

With Volk/Ortega and I guess Max/yair delayed you have Barboza, Kattar, Zombie, Emmett, Giga and Allen.

Can match them up any way you want. Barboza/Zombie, Giga/Kattar, Emmett/Allen.

Kattar has been in some wars recently. Max also exposed his lack of boxing defense. I’d favor KZ especially if he brings the grappling like he did tonight.

I see 50/50 in the stand up and 90/10 on the ground.

You either haven't seen Kattar grapple, or don't know about his grappling. He is very, very good on a mat, he's just one of those stubborn fucks who'd rather play rockem sockem robots than actually use his grappling offensively. He's also proven to be next to impossible to take down and have any grappling success against.

Last edited:
After seeing what KZ did to Ige tonight, his grappling and wrestling was clearly levels above Dan. He made the black belt look like a white belt. I've seen clips of Kattars anti wrestling and grappling, and he looks good, but if Zombie takes this to the ground, it's his world imo.

KZ v. Kattar makes a ton of sense. It’s a good matchup and KZ passed the “do you need a step down in competition” test and Kattar should still be in the mix with the other top guys.

Back