Seung Woo Choi is for Real

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Uhhhh wud? Ben talking about this guy for a while leading up today
He was barely missing with those straights and the dude can kixk like mule. Im not talking really about his opponents I agree theyre cans. Im talking from the perspective of a scouting report.

Dom said it best " the sounds it makes when SWC throws punches Is just different"

big things ahead for this killer

Last edited:
That was some weird ground and pound

Was outstruck and subbed by Gavin Tucker. He's going nowhere fast and will probably lose the next time they give him someone who can actually strike.

Lol calm down, he beat Julian Erosa who’s been KTFO plenty of times.

Put him against Holloway, it makes so much sense.

After his first couple of fights, I thought he was a dud and gonna wash out. Glad to see him turn things around.

These Koreans really do seem to be for real until they aren’t. It’s a sad reality. They come out hard, but fall just short of the belt for some reason.

I thought Korean Super Boy might be the one.

Yeah he keeps proving me wrong, next time i'll give him more respect in my predictions.

I don't think what I'm saying is considered out of bounds

talent recognition is all I'm saying
Like seeing Conor very early on

• he's large tall and strong similar proportions to Anderson Silva MVP JBJ Conor
  • He punches technically sound with speed power and accuracy The straight is astonishing and the follow up hook is filthy
  • 'His strikes have a different sound ' -Dom
  • BJJ and wrestling expertise
  • Kicks are nasty he's got nice warding front kick and the question mark was fluid
A complete MMA artist, He's only getting better
from here. ii Predict he's going to be a serious contender and no doubt Dana and crew are in love with this kid Especially if he learns English

Great performance tonight

Back