Conor cares about legacy - Dustin doesn't

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With half a billion in the bank Conor doesn't need to fight anymore but here he is, still entertaining us, still hungry for titles and looking to create more history.

Conor turned down numerous movie roles (even generously passed one on to Bisping) to focus on MMA. Conor turned down lucrative offers from the WWE to focus on MMA. Conor has ignored Jake Paul and the massive payday that would bring to focus on MMA.

Dustin literally turned down a title shot for a money fight. So Conor haters, you can quit yapping about him caring only about money and how Dustin is the hungrier more noble hero with MMA in his heart.

Here we go, not this momo again.

Conor cares about legacy? Hence why he defended his title so much.

He keeps his mouth shut about the Paul's, cause he does not want to take beating from them.

MookGregor has no legacy, he done nothing to create a legacy. All he has done is become the richest MMA fighter, by talking trash.

All Conor cares about is money, and his ego. He can’t handle it when somebody gets the best of him. That’s why any time he loses he wants an instant rematch. But, has only given one in his life. And that came 6 years later. Because his ego told him he won the first fight, so the second should be no problem.

As for Dustin. He obviously went for the payday over the belt. Personally I thought he should fight for the belt. But, it’s his life, and he’s had a long career. He will make millions from the trilogy. So, I can’t judge him too harshly. He’s probably pretty close to retirement and wants to make sure his family is taken care of. So, whatever.

Conor cares about money, not legacy.

Remember when he was fighting like every other month? It was to get to the end goal: money.

Now that he has money, he barely fights, barely trains, barely cares. Why? Because he’s content now. He has money.

Conor has always been concerned with his image and perception. I don't think that is the same as being concerned with his legacy. Conor didn't defend his belts and didn't always go after the best fight available. Conor could have done a lot for his legacy by defending his belt at 145, beat aldo a second time, skipped the Diaz fights and instead fought a ranked challenger for the belt. The Nate diaz fights, the cowboy fight, the Mayweather fight and campaigning for a diego sanchez fight, this isn't the kind of thing a guy does when they want to be known as the best to ever do it. Conor likes money and clout. He likes to be able to pick his fights.

The best part about these threads are the retards who still get worked up over conor..

conor cares only for money nothing of legacy

Conor has always been concerned with his image and perception. I don't think that is the same as being concerned with his legacy. Conor didn't defend his belts and didn't always go after the best fight available. Conor could have done a lot for his legacy by defending his belt at 145, beat aldo a second time, skipped the Diaz fights and instead fought a ranked challenger for the belt.
Ya know this is one thing that always bothered me. Conor took the diaz fight for you because the card was going to be cancelled.

The nate diaz fight and rematch were something that really helped his legacy

Lmao by fighting 3 times in the last 4 years…..

The best part about these threads are the retards who still get worked up over conor..
Nobody gets worked up over Conor. One of his nuthuggers made a thread on a discussion forum. Therefore, we are discussing. But, you being one of his delusional fans, try to deflect all the accurate criticisms towards him. You’re literally the only one who is worked up.

Keep up that bravado, dude. You aren’t fooling anybody.
97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

Another thread that didn’t need to be started. Your threads are shit, you could have said all this in the other shit thread you started.

Sorry guys, lots of great replies in the thread that rightfully deserve likes. But, it’s fight day, and I have to save my limited likes for the Tapology posters in the pbp.

Symbolic likes to those that deserve them.

200w.gif

With half a billion in the bank Conor doesn't need to fight anymore but here he is, still entertaining us, still hungry for titles and looking to create more history.

Conor turned down numerous movie roles (even generously passed one on to Bisping) to focus on MMA. Conor turned down lucrative offers from the WWE to focus on MMA. Conor has ignored Jake Paul and the massive payday that would bring to focus on MMA.

Dustin literally turned down a title shot for a money fight. So Conor haters, you can quit yapping about him caring only about money and how Dustin is the hungrier more noble hero with MMA in his heart.
... <YeahOKJen> And he never defend the belt to fight Floyd for money

Back