If Dustin beats Conor again, then captures the title, where does he rank @ all time LW?

Maybe 3 more high-level wins and he's ahead of BJ for me. BJ was around for a long time still number 2 IMO

holloway wins do not count, people gotta actually look at the circumstances instead of just tapology

Im a big fan of BJ but Dustin's resume is slightly better at LW. Its still close though and both Men have a strong case

holloway wins do not count, people gotta actually look at the circumstances instead of just tapology
I understand the 1st win maybe, since Holloway was young and wasn't a big name. The 2nd win is completely legit though.
Dustin snapped his 13 fight winstreak, beat the #4 P4P at the time, the champ at FW(2 defenses), and Holloway's title run was super impressive at the time too(Pettis, Aldo X2 and Ortega who was undefeated).

Last edited:
Then Khabib, Penn and Gomi would be more dominant/have more belts at LW. He'd move up in front of Tony and Aoki, but Edgar would still be more accomplished.

I’m a huge penn fan (was?). But 2 wins from DP like that, he’s definitely ahead of BJ. Penn was a talent and a hell of a fun fighter. But just comparing the records, it’s an easy decision for me.

Does he defend his title if he wins? Or runs off for a boxing match again?

GOAT. GOATEST of all GOATS!!! he may already have had 6 loses before getting old (he’s only 32 today) and might been finished by all time greats only like Johnson and Zombie. But dammit he’s the best ever.

BJ
Khabib
Dustin

Khabib is number 2 only because BJ took risks and captured and defended two belts multiple times and dominated his competition in LW with some glorious violence. Even with his downfall no other lightweight has touched that.

Back