Jiri Prochazka looks to fight

A few weeks ago, he was the talk of the MMA world, but it seems like he’s already pretty much been forgotten. This is the first time I’ve seen Jiri’s name in weeks.

He’s ranked #2 in the division, so I assume he’s next in line for the title after Jan-Glover. No way he fights OSP, who’s not even ranked. Hate to see his star fizzle out so quickly, but I’m guessing he’ll sit until he gets a title shot, which again I’m sure will be next.

A few weeks ago, he was the talk of the MMA world, but it seems like he’s already pretty much been forgotten. This is the first time I’ve seen Jiri’s name in weeks.

He’s ranked #2 in the division, so I assume he’s next in line for the title after Jan-Glover. No way he fights OSP, who’s not even ranked. Hate to see his star fizzle out so quickly, but I’m guessing he’ll sit until he gets a title shot, which again I’m sure will be next.
No one has forgotten him at all.
He has been active saying first he wanted to maybe take 6 months off,but then he has said he possibly will be an alternate in the glover/jan fight

What more is there to say? we have to wait,for the most electifying fighter in sports entertainment

Once people see that dumb hair again they’ll remember why they disliked him to begin with lol

I was impressed he pulled it out of that guillotine.
dominick-reyes-attempts-a-guillotine-choke-against-jiri-prochazka-of-picture-id1315769691

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

Winner of Gane/Volkov gets the next shot at the title, I would assume. Jiri should fight the loser of Gane/Volkov.

edit: mixed up shallow divisions.

Last edited:
I doubt many are chopping their lips trying to get in there with him
imagine trying to find a training partner to emulate that which makes no sense? ahaha

No one has forgotten him at all.
He has been active saying first he wanted to maybe take 6 months off,but then he has said he possibly will be an alternate in the glover/jan fight

What more is there to say? we have to wait,for the most electifying fighter in sports entertainment
I think I just meant that, as someone who is on MMA sites every single day, I’ve not seen Jiri’s name in weeks. Not saying he hasn’t been active on Twitter, but I was talking more about whether the fans are staying invested.

Either way, I agree with you: there is really nothing for him to do right now but wait. Which is fine with me: personally, I would rather have a guy quietly wait his turn than constantly be making noise on social media. Looking forward to seeing him fight again, whenever it is.

Feed him to Paul Craig.
Jiri’s is ranked #2; Craig isn’t even in the top 10. Maybe they’ll fight someday, but definitely not anytime soon.

Reactions: HHJ
I think I just meant that, as someone who is on MMA sites every single day, I’ve not seen Jiri’s name in weeks. Not saying he hasn’t been active on Twitter, but I was talking more about whether the fans are staying invested.

Either way, I agree with you: there is really nothing for him to do right now but wait. Which is fine with me: personally, I would rather have a guy quietly wait his turn than constantly be making noise on social media. Looking forward to seeing him fight again, whenever it is.
He did an excellent inteview not so long ago. U should def check it out. Its got subtitles

Back