Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.

Someone seems to be reflecting their own feelings when Dustin feeds Conor another bedtime story in the cage...

Conor-Knockout.jpg

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
yawn

Conor doesn't really destroy guys unless they're shorter than him. Hindsight has shown that the 1st Poirier fight was an exception to the standard.

Conor has a puncher's chance, but only with his left hand, & only in the first 6 or 7 minutes. DP has the cardio, grappling, low kicks, better team, been active, hasn't been KO'd in the last 5 months, & has more layered boxing craft.

Hardcore Conor haters are annoying sure. Most haters for any celebrity are. There's always gonna be haters, just ignore them if it bothers you that much.

Making a thread crying about it isn't gonna make them stop. Even if he wins on July 10th.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-is-disgusting-and-is-trying-to-bait-dustin.4176307/

Lots of Conor haters pretending they are Conor fans.

Destruction of Mini Mendes, did you see the fight? You are satisfied with his performance? Beating a midget on 3 weeks?
Do you remember Conor getting taken down with ease multiple times? Do you remember Conor begging herb to stand them up? Do you remember Mini Mendes slicing Conors eye open?
Chad made a mistake and rushed that submission, Conor got a lucky escape and was able to capitalise.
Chad on a full camp would have mutilated Conman, don't come like Conor beat him with ease cause he clearly didn't. Go back and watch the fight and see how Conor was struggling.

Becoming double champ and never defending? Something to be proud of, zero title defences. Just shows what a Conman he is.
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Choke-1620942.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your heart must bleed seeing these

Destruction of Mini Mendes, did you see the fight? You are satisfied with his performance? Beating a midget on 3 weeks?
Do you remember Conor getting taken down with ease multiple times? Do you remember Conor begging herb to stand them up? Do you remember Mini Mendes slicing Conors eye open?
Chad made a mistake and rushed that submission, Conor got a lucky escape and was able to capitalise.
Chad on a full camp would have mutilated Conman, don't come like Conor beat him with ease cause he clearly didn't. Go back and watch the fight and see how Conor was struggling.

Becoming double champ and never defending? Something to be proud of, zero title defences. Just shows what a Conman he is.
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Choke-1620942.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your heart must bleed seeing these

Dude don't catch that bait man, this is a Conor-hating Troll. lol

If McGregor does win, it will be unfortunate for Dustin because instead of giving McGregor his credit, they'll instead disrespect Dustin and call him "overrated" or "past his prime", because that's how those idiots react. Its called the McGregor effect, take Mendes for example, did he look someone who "came off the couch" ???
Excuses

It's hard to tell the difference anymore honestly. Most Conor haters just seem like Conor fans that are mad at him for losing.

I don't like Conor necessarily, but I don't hate the dude. I do like him being in MMA when he's active and fights actual contenders.
Biggest complaint I had about him is holding up the divisions, that blame also goes towards the UFC too.

Back