The Champ is ready. Just let him know when/where.

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

LavishDeliriousIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

ThisMeanAmericanratsnake-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jiri Bless.

Last edited:
Since he KO’d Reyes I have been hoping and somewhat expecting Glover to get a minor “injury” so Jiri vs Jan happens first. Then Glover can get his shot at the end of the year.

I think most fans would prefer this scenario, no disrespect to Glover

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

LavishDeliriousIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

ThisMeanAmericanratsnake-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jiri Bless.

Before his UFC run, I mentioned how I think Jiri's poor man's Wilder. He has...god given power in his right hand. Back then, it probably didn't sound like a good comparison, but now it probabl don't sound that bad, with Jiri on the upswing, and Wilder getting cucked by Fury

Before his UFC run, I mentioned how I think Jiri's poor man's Wilder. He has...god given power in his right hand. Back then, it probably didn't sound like a good comparison, but now it probabl don't sound that bad, with Jiri on the upswing, and Wilder getting cucked by Fury

Jiri a poor man's Wilder?? Dude has WAY more in his arsenal that one punch.

b046b3742da390d16bdfc94a09fab579513f6490r1-294-249_00.gif

Jiri a poor man's Wilder?? Dude has WAY more in his arsenal that one punch.

b046b3742da390d16bdfc94a09fab579513f6490r1-294-249_00.gif

His offence is literally his right hand. He did finish Reyes with that elbow, good for him, but throughout his Rizin career upto fight with Reyes, his offense is just like Wilders.

You think Wilder don't know how to throw other punches? He does. But his offense is his god given power in his right hand. Just like for Jiri.

But I never said it was his only offense either, nor that he doesn't have more in his arsenal. But that's his main weapon, just like Wilder's

You gotta wear Venum now Jiri.
This, should they get a kit even if they have not fought? its not like this guy is some semi-retired guy who hasnt stepped on the cage in years, first thing i noticed was the Reebok shorts.

This, should they get a kit even if they have not fought? its not like this guy is some semi-retired guy who hasnt stepped on the cage in years, first thing i noticed was the Reebok shorts.

He has a Venum kit. Fought Dominick Reyes in them Venum shorts.

His offence is literally his right hand. He did finish Reyes with that elbow, good for him, but throughout his Rizin career upto fight with Reyes, his offense is just like Wilders.

You think Wilder don't know how to throw other punches? He does. But his offense is his god given power in his right hand. Just like for Jiri.

But I never said it was his only offense either, nor that he doesn't have more in his arsenal. But that's his main weapon, just like Wilder's

I think Jiri is nothing like an MMA poor man's version of Wilder.

A better analogy would be Black Beast. That's your MMA poor man's version of Wilder.

I think Jiri is nothing like an MMA poor man's version of Wilder.

A better analogy would be Black Beast. That's your MMA poor man's version of Wilder.

I don't think so. Black Beast just hits hard

He has a Venum kit. Fought Dominick Reyes in them Venum shorts.
My mistake, i sort of glimpsed at the gifs the first time, and you're right he is wearing Venum, i guess himself and i think the same thing, they are identical lol, they even look like PFL's too.

There's a big difference between being unorthodox on purpose and just being unorthodox due to not implementing technique well. Sure Jiri is raw and powerful, but all the different angles, strike selection and very unorthodox off timing he has, there's no way he hasn't thought about that, it's some real crafty stuff in there that's very hard to predict. It is a bad comparison, a more proper comparison would be Ngannou(at least before his last fight).

There's a big difference between being unorthodox on purpose and just being unorthodox due to not implementing technique well. Sure Jiri is raw and powerful, but all the different angles, strike selection and very unorthodox off timing he has, there's no way he hasn't thought about that, it's some real crafty stuff in there that's very hard to predict. It is a bad comparison, a more proper comparison would be Ngannou(at least before his last fight).

no. Wilder is pretty unorthodox too
no way Jiri is more technical than Wilder in their own craft.

Jan will stop him possibly most likely probably

I still think he's a win or two away from deserving a title shot, I want to see him fight Rakic or Ankalaev.

Before his UFC run, I mentioned how I think Jiri's poor man's Wilder.

Nah, Jiri is extremely unpredictable, confusing and has a varied arsenal. Wilder is more one dimensional.

Jiri is more like a rich man's Johnny Walker.

Back