Media Giga Chikadze offers to step in to face Yair Rodriguez on July 17th

Yeah, Giga is now what Yair was 7 years ago.....an actual prospect. Giga has a good chance in that fight. Yair probably should be scared.

Mini Koreshkov trying to get his name out there. I like it, Yair is fun and it's been a while since we seen his spinning shit.

Dude looked like a future champ in his last fight, unless Yair wants to be on his highlight real, Frankie Edgar JR would be wise to pass

I’m all aboard the Giga-train after his last fight. Step up Yair.

Yair did step up against KZ on short notice, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he'll do it. Dude just needs to fight at this point, he's in his prime and hasn't for almost close to 2 years, and he already wasn't that active then.

The card is already stacked because Islam is fighting. They don't need Yair vs anyone on it. Instead they should ask Islam and Moises if they want to do 5 rounds in the main event.

Yeah, Giga is now what Yair was 7 years ago.....an actual prospect. Giga has a good chance in that fight. Yair probably should be scared.
Yair is a diva, he wont accept that for sure
It’s like Yair was hoping enough time would pass and we’d all just forget that his last win was 2 years ago against Jeremy Stephens on a 2 fight losing streak.

It’s like Yair was hoping enough time would pass and we’d all just forget that his last win was 2 years ago against Jeremy Stephens on a 2 fight losing streak.
2 years ago????

Damn, time goes by so fast

I think that Giga will be on Yair's highlight reel, to be honest. I don't know why.

Isn't the yair max fight just postponed? So there is no stelping in.

Would be a great fight, but I think Barboza would be the most likely replacement if anyone. More name value so Yair might actually be down. If Yair isn't down, Giga could then replace him. Really any combination of those three fighters would work for me.

I see Yair ducking this one. Giga has a real shot at winning this matchup.
<209Bitch>

Guys, he agreed to fight Max Holloway, the former champion, but now he is afraid of Giga? Come on.. not saying he'd win, but these fighters don't get scared like that.

I see Yair ducking this one. Giga has a real shot at winning this matchup.
<209Bitch>

Bet UFC is already pushing him to take but would be surprised if Yair actually does. He will pullout again for like the 5th fucken time lol

Guys, he agreed to fight Max Holloway, the former champion, but now he is afraid of Giga? Come on.. not saying he'd win, but these fighters don't get scared like that.
Fighting Max equates to more money, more exposure, and has a much higher upside for Yair. Whereas fighting Giga there's very little upside. Winning doesn't really raise his stock, except with us hardcore's who know how game Giga really is. Losing however, pretty much cements Yair as bottom-tier UFC fighter(which is kinda crazy considering a lot of us saw him to be at least a future contender, if not a champion).

From a title eliminator to a very low reward high risk fight against a guy who just barely cracked the top ten. Zero chance Yair takes this fight. Especially considering the UFC already stated the fight will be rescheduled.

Back