Your OFFICIAL predictions for KZ Ige!

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I want methods and rounds.

The Zombie via round 4 TKO. Ige is a tough man but hopefully Zombie can enter deep into his bag with that boxing. If he fights like he did vs Ortega it’s an Ige decision.

Yeah, brain also says Ige TKO or KO.
Hope im wrong.

Was leaning KZ in my parlay, so 50K via decision sounds about right.

KZ by the sheer telepathic acceptance of me willing into existence in rd 2 (or 3). Nothing against Ige, but I had to pick..

Momentum leans towards Ige. Still not sure who wins but I’m surprised that so many are picking KZ.

Either KZ puts him out early, maybe the second Round or we get some really close decision

One of Ige's best attributes seems to be his chin, I don't see him getting stopped by strikes.

KZ said that once he got hit with that spinning elbow by Ortega he was on autopilot mode and didn’t come back to his senses until round 5. His chin might be kinda cracked, then again that shot would’ve put a lot of featherweights out cold.

The question is, can Ige land that shot early on or does he get caught himself facing a guy imo who has superior boxing and speed. I’m leaning towards the latter because Kattar (another great boxer) had his ways with Ige.

KZ by 2nd round TKO.

I'm not sure KZ has superior speed at this point.

Difficult fight to pick. Ige's last opponent ran straight into his right cross. Kz is better than that

Wouldn't bet on this fight.
Gun to my head KZ wins.

KZ by early (t)ko, or by split decision, because judges.

77656-2355944.png

Back