The problem ain't the judges

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean it is, but its not like these guys that gave the win to tibau are bad judges they are just judges that happen to have no talent at all to score a fight, cause no one of them actually know martial arts some of them just have a better natural underatanding of it.
There is no judge course for mma,these guys are there cause they know a person in a position of power or sucked one of them, thats it.
I didn't watch the decision cause i and my drunk casual friends tought it was pretty obvious it was gonna go to rory, he's laughing and im trying to give him a reasoanable explanition by message to him right now. What we can all get of this is that when it comes to judging we might just hope the guys have a natural talent for it cause training they got none

Well it is, what i wanted to say is that "the real problem" ain't these judges although they are legit bad, its the system that brought them in

They should be trained better, educated and vetted. I agree. They're still the problem though. They fucking suck.

They should be trained better, educated and vetted. I agree. They're still the problem though. They fucking suck.
They shoudn't be trained better, they should train lol cause they don't, and yes i know they are horrible and saying they aren't the problem is kinda of a click bait, but what i really want to say is that the real problem is the system, judges are a product of it eliminating every bad judge there is by event ain't gonna solve the real problem which is... This is not a profession and it should be

I didn't know the UFC bought the PFL in the aftermath of the Rory fight. Apparently it was more controversial of a decision than I knew. They'll kick Rory back out.

Last edited:
Oh horseshit, let's stop defending corruption and giving them the benefit of the doubt saying it's incompetence. There's huge money involved and it's human nature to cheat.

Uh, having no talent for something makes you bad at it...

"The problem isn't the judges, but the judges that are brought in and how they judge the fight "

Back