As a Dustin fan I dont see how he beats Connor

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.

We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.
WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

What makes you think that this is “new” Conor, because he said so? As far as I can tell he’s still making the same mistakes of not making any significant changes to his training camp and is spending far too much time taking selfie’s and promoting his side hustles.

He needs to follow the same path as the Gypsy King and go underground until the fight.

Dustin looks like he's beating a geriatric.
Ya Conor looks noticeably older here. I hope Conor wins because the sport is more exciting with him winning. But judging by that last fight, Dustin should be the rightful favorite. And why is TS assuming that Conor isn’t partying?

If this is not a troll topic then you might be delusional.

Sure he has a chance but mr I train myself, yeah nah...

Conor has a punchers chance at a KO. But Dustin definitely should be the favorite.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back