Better Feel Good Moment? Moreno or Oliveira

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Congrats to both and I enjoyed both moments but I'm gonna go with Oliveira. 28 fights in the UFC before he got a title shot. That's the most in UFC history.

Eye poked and almost KO'd in the first round.

Plus he does a lot for his community.

But what's your opinion? If you had to pick one, which was the bigger feel good moment for you? Are there any Mexicans that were happier for Charles or Brazilians that were happier for Brandon?

I like both a lot.. But Moreno edges it for me, the fact he got cut and returned means a lot imo, also the little chance many gave him in both fights.

I love that Do Bronx did it the long way though and took like 10 years, so well deserved.

Amazing guys, can't wait to see them both again as Champs!

Also Figgy Vs Moreno 1 was one of the best Flyweight fights I've ever seen, so the anticipation for the 2nd was super fuckin high.
*No ties to Brazil or Mexico.

Last edited:
Felt indifferent in both cases

Best feel good moment ever for me happened 15 years ago :

Moreno. He just seems like such a humble guy and couldn't even believe it when he won the belt.

Olivera for me, the way he hopped out the cage all excited. He put in his time and deserved it

oliveria got the shit beaten out of him many many times. his rise to prominence and title win meant more to me. moreno was cut, but if you look at his record and history, always a beast.

The Rose one was special

Moreno and Oliveira were very good moments as well

The way Moreno dusted off a beast like figgy was nothing short of spectacular. Iron brass balls this kid has.

I have to give it to Oliveira. Dudes had a hell of a journey to win that belt. Props to both though.

gotta be Olives

Moreno seems like a fressa and also an attention whore

plus the fact Figgy just gave it to him imo

Both were great to see. But I gotta go with Do Bronx if I have to pick, simply because I was a fan since his fight with Escudero all the way back in 2010.

I will go with Oliveira, he have been in the UFC for a decade and was finally able to get the big one in one of the premier divisions of MMA

Olivera for sure, it's not close

oliveira been at it longer and he sealed it when he tried to motivate Tony at the presser behind the scenes when he didn't have to at all

shows how cool he is

Do Bronx, his early fights made me think he would be champion one day, and 10 years later it happens. It was unreal.

i am brazilian, but dude, moreno is so likeable. after the shove....it was like "damn it.....he needs to win"

Back