Khabib eyeing football career after getting offers

Memeojima

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of football clubs, they offer me. But I have to little bit become football shape because football shape is little bit different than MMA. When you have to fight in MMA, when we have to play in football, this is two different (sports).
But if some clubs, they offer me, like, they make me (interested), I’m gonna accept this. Because this is my childhood dream. I love football. I follow football since when I was kid, when I was child. This is my first love.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/6/...from-clubs-this-is-my-first-love-ufc-mma-news

Nobody credible will give him offers. Suprise his relevance has dropped so quickly to the point he needs these publicity stunts. This sport is a cruel and forgetful one.

Nobody credible will give him offers. Suprise his relevance has dropped so quickly to the point he needs these publicity stunts. This sport is a cruel and forgetful one.
and its not a publicity stunt. He already has multiple offers in Russia from lower league teams, that's how this conversation got started.

He really didn't need this lol.. he's highly educated, rich as fuck and owns businesses.

Last edited:
0Y7nvN9r_400x400.jpg

He might make a decent Keeper. That way he can still try to sniff crouches.

A lot of football clubs, they offer me. But I have to little bit become football shape because football shape is little bit different than MMA. When you have to fight in MMA, when we have to play in football, this is two different (sports).
But if some clubs, they offer me, like, they make me (interested), I’m gonna accept this. Because this is my childhood dream. I love football. I follow football since when I was kid, when I was child. This is my first love.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/6/...from-clubs-this-is-my-first-love-ufc-mma-news
Khabib vs Aldo penalty shootout

Back