Why Do Most of The Fighters Love Israel and His Style but Sherdog Hates????

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aside from Adesanya's rivals, and even some of them are fans, most fighters seem to really love Izzy and think he's amazing to watch.

But sherdog keeps telling me he's fake, boring, lacking in skill, and just an asshole shit person.

Who's telling the truth???

Aside from Adesanya's rivals, and even some of them are fans, most fighters seem to really love Izzy and think he's amazing to watch.

But sherdog keeps telling me he's fake, boring, lacking in skill, and just an asshole shit person.

Who loves his style?

Romero? Jones?

Seems to me sherdog's split down the middle on Izzy. Not sure what you're referring to.

I'm fine with Izzy's style and enjoy his scraps.

tenor.gif

Of course other fighters like the way Izzy fights, since he's very technical and takes very little punishment, and which fighter wouldn't like that? As for fans we want exciting finishes, even if it means the fighters play rock'em sock'em robots and get CTE, and sometimes Izzy is too tentative and plays it safe
<{JustBleed}>

Other fighters see and appreciate the skills he displays, the majority of the sherdog population are fucking idiots.
Clinical diagnosis carrying, moonshine drinking, squirrel hunting, window licking, vocab lacking idiots.

Adesanya is an excellent fighter that talks a lot and has a third breast.

You will need to learn how to handle the intensity of Sherdog.

Izzys had some boring fights but he’s also had some really good ones. I’m not sure where the hate comes from even though Izzy is a weird guy.

He is very skilled but he’s had a couple clanker fights aside from Costa recently. Anderson went through this too after the Maia fight.

He’s pretty disrespectful but sometimes so are his opponents, but who cares about that shit.

Who are we taking about?

Haven't seen anybody claim he doesn't have skill, he's obviously very technical, but his personality is pretty cringe and he's had several boring fights. Performances against Whittaker and Costa were great, but he's only finished 4 of his 11 UFC fights, and one of those was some can who went 0-2 in the UFC and got cut.

Who loves his style?

Romero? Jones?
Moreno, McKinney,
Who are we taking about?

Haven't seen anybody claim he doesn't have skill, he's obviously very technical, but his personality is pretty cringe and he's had several boring fights. Performances against Whittaker and Costa were great, but he's only finished 4 of his 11 UFC fights, and one of those was some can who went 0-2 in the UFC and got cut.
I'm seeing some act as though his ground game is complete dog shit. He's only on top because "lack of wrestlers".

Even though fighters that he has defeated have gone on to wrestlefuck others. Even when Jan had him down, he took almost no risk but..

Last edited:
Izzy is a douche IMO.

Talks about respect while humping and grabbing his opponents asses.

Hypocritical AF.
Nah, he'll only do that if there is genuine beef. Give respect, and he'll give respect. Disrespect him, and you'll get it. If Paulo and Vettori didn't talk so much shit they wouldn't haven gotten humped and groped, simple.

Because fans only want to be entertained so if a fighter isn't being entertaining, the large majority don't care how "technically" skilled the performance was.

I think he is hilarious. He thinks he is a blonde boy who has a demon in his belly. I fuck with that energy but then I realize he isn't much younger than me lol. I wouldn't talk about this shit in public. People will look at me like I am retarded

Because half of the posters on here seem to like fighters for their personality more than their skills. Very strange

I think Izzy is bad ass. Its awesome seeing a really high level kickboxer apply it to mma and be successful. Sherdog is a weird bunch though. Certain things just trigger a lot of sherdoggers. Go check out a rachael ostovich thread to see what I mean.

Back